Chapter 12 (Graduation exam and teams)

Yuichi POV (1 Year later, Yuichi is 12 Years old now)

'Finally, today is the day. The Graduation exam.' While running to the Academy, feeling excited. Sakura-nee said that she want to take her time walking around the village. I told Maru that I can't train him and the others, so they have to train by themselves.  Kuro is on my head trying to fall asleep. When I got to the class, There are a few people in the class, *Cough cough Background Characters cough cough*

I sit beside Menma's seat, close to the window. Kuro is now on my shoulder, sleeping.

(Note: change of plan, Menma will seat in the middle of the three-seat )

30 minutes later, everyone is in class, and to my surprise, Menma sits beside me. I thought for sure he'll pick another seat because maybe he thinks of me as another fangirl

Then Iruka - sensei comes in with a stack of papers. He starts to hand out papers to everyone.

"Alright everyone, You may begin the written exam. You have an hour to finish"

This is easy, When does a ninja strike? What is a jutsu? This is kids' stuff.

I answered all the questions easily. Once I'm done, I have 15 minutes to spare. 'In the schedule, it said after the written exam, we'll be doing the clone jutsu exam.'

"Done already Yuichi?" I turn to Iruka-sensei, who's beside my desk. "Yup, The exam is easy"

I didn't notice some people that are struggling are silently giving me a death glare.

Iruka-sensei just nod and took my papers. "Since you finish early, you can do whatever you want as long as you stay in this class and mmake sure you don't disturb the others" "Okay"

Iruka-sensei then left to check up on others. Feeling bored, I decide to draw Kurama. Luckily I brought my color pencils too.

I just found out that the servamps are friends with all the tailed beast and I met Kurama before, it was an interesting first impression. 

Flashback

"So let me get this straight, This whole time I can talk to any of the tailed beasts and you just decide to tell me now?"

"I kept forgetting to tell you" Was his response. I can't help but facepalm.

"So how does this work, do I need to get close to one of the jinchuriki or something?"

"Nope, you can see them in their mindscape. Just concentrate and imagine who you want to see"

"Okay then" I took a deep breath and let it out, then I close my eyes and concentrate.

"WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID YOU GET HERE?" a loud voice startling me. I open my eyes and in front of me is Kurama himself, looking mad and he's in a fighting stance. Oh freak I'm gonna die

Then Kuro appears on my head, along with the others in their animal forms, "Relax Kurama, she's our eve."

Kurama calmed down, just a little though. But that's an improvement, right? Right.

"I see, but what's bring you here, The eve of all servamps?"

"Please just call me Yuichi, and why I'm here is because I wanna talk to you. Out of curiosity,"

"Hmm, I see. But why me?"

"Well, it's because you're the closest and I know about you being inside Menma."

Long story short, We got along to the point we become friends. Kuro said it's nighttime now. "Sorry Kurama, but I gotta go sleep. I have to go to the academy tomorrow." "It's fine. I hope you'll be the greatest Kunoichi" "Thank you Kurama."