Chapter 2 (New yet familiar world)

Back to Yuichi POV

A portal appear above a sleeping Yuichi, then she was suck into the portal. 

Another portal appear under a tree near the roadside to konohagakure, then Yuichi, in her 9 years old body, drop to the ground ( she's still asleep ) along with a black backpack.

A few minutes later two people, a man and a woman, saw Yuichi. " Minato look there's a girl " said the woman, the woman have long red hair and violet eyes. Her name is Kushina Namikaze . "Why is there a girl in the middle of the roadside?" said the male, the male have spiky blond hair and blue eyes. His name is Minato Namikaze.

Kushina said " I don't know, but we can't just leave her here

Kushina said " I don't know, but we can't just leave her here. Let's bring her to the hospital, then report to lord third ( third Hokage ). " Minato hums in agreement. Minato carries Yuichi on his back and Kushina carries the backpack, then continues their way to their village.

When they arrive at the entrance of their village, Izumi and Kotetsu ( Two of the Konohagakure main guards ) went to greet them. " Minato, Kushina welcome back," Kotetsu said. " Glad to be back," Minato said. " Minato, who's that on your back?" Izumi asked. Kushina answered " We found her near the roadside, but we don't know her name. We're planning to take her to the hospital and then report to the Lord Third."

They went to the hospital, and on their way there they met their son, Menma Namikaze, and his friends. Kushina said " Why hello there boys" The boys answered " Hello Ms. Uzumaki " except Menma who answered " Hi mom " Menma notice the girl on his dad's back and ask " hey dad, who's that girl on your back ?" " Oh, I don't know her name. Me and your mom found her near the roadside."The boys said "OOoooohh" except Menma who kept quiet 'Why doesn't she have any chakra? She's the same age as me so it doesn't make sense.' then suddenly lots of girls yelling " MENMAAAA-KUUUUN!!!! " or " SASUKEEE-KUUUUN!!! " coming their way. Fangirls. (A/N = the rookie nine are 9 years old) 

The boys' face pales and then starts running the other way. The girls run past Minato and Kushina who sweatdrops while smiling nervously. "we should drop her off at the hospital now " Minato said, Kushina just nod.

After they drop her off in one of the hospital rooms, along with her backpack beside her, they made their way to the Hokage's office. When they arrive, they knock on the door and hear a small " come in "and then they open the door. " Minato, Kushina welcome back, I assume the mission went well, " The Hokage asked. Minato and Kushina answered "Yes" " I also heard from Izumo and Kotetsu, that you brought a girl on the way here. Why is that ?" asked the Hokage. " Well Lord Third, the girl has no chakra in her."

"But that's impossible, she should be dead." (Hokage)

Yes, Minato and I also thought it is strange that she is alive even though she doesn't have any chakra in her. But I'm sure she'll be a strong shinobi for the village." Kushina said. The Lord third said, " I'll have to talk to her first then see if she's a threat or not, if she is a threat she'll have to be eliminated immediately, but if she isn't a threat, I'll give her a home and enroll her to the academy, understood?" Minato and Kushina answered "Yes"

A/N= So this week is exam week in my school so maybe I won't post anything in a few weeks, but I'll still write stories in the draft and publish them later on. 

Also, I'm sorry to say this but since it's still the start of the story, I won't write a Christmas chapter. But I'll write one when Yuichi (my OC) gets to know the rookie nine, so it may take a while. 

Also before I forgot, the rookie nine and Neji's team will have the opposite character. The other like Kakashi still has his laidback and pervert personality, and so on. 

also, Obito and rin are alive ( there aren't dating though ). The Uchiha massacre never happen since they never planned a coup d'etat. but Danzo is still in this story and he's still evil.