Chapter 5 (New home, new sister, and new friends)

Yuichi POV

The nurse here are the best, they gave me new clothes, which is just an oversized hoodie and baggy pants. But still loved it. It's casual. After I finished, I saw everyone outside waiting. Then Grandpa said, "Let's go and your friends will come too." I just nod with lots of energy, 'I can't wait to see my new home.'

We're on our way to a building, I'm guessing this is the place. Then Sakura speaks, "Hey, this is where I live." Grandpa said to Sakura " That's right and I forgot to mention that you and Yuichi will be neighbors." Grandpa turned to me and said "Your door is 309 beside Sakura whose number is 310. Also, here's your key and money. Don't spend it all. I'll only give you a bag of Ryo per month until you graduate, this is the only time I'll give you two bags." I answered, " Yes sir, Thanks, Grandpa." "Also, Sakura. You won't be studying in the Academy for a week" 

Sakura asks (or yells) in shock "WHY" "Because you'll be showing Yuichi around the village." Grandpa told her. "Yes sir," Sakura said in defeat. Meanwhile, Hinata just cackles in the background. "Before you go to the academy next, come to my office first okay?" He said to me "Okay Grandpa" I said. He just nodded and walks away, maybe to his office. 

"GRANDPA???" Everyone, except Menma who only widen his eyes, yelled in shock. "Oh yeah, Long story short, Lord third allowed me to call him grandpa. Anyway I'm gonna check out my apartment, you guys can come too if you want" I said while walking upstairs. One by one, everyone got over their shock and start to follow me. When I arrive at my door, I open it and saw the living room on the right, the dining room on the left, along with a kitchen. There's also a balcony in the dining room. And there are also two bedrooms. the large one is mine, the smaller one is the guest room, I guess. Oh, also the bathroom is across from my room. There's also a view in front of my bed. AWESOME!!

(A/N) = (Just pretend that the brick block in the living room is a painting)

Everyone is awestruck, Kiba yelled "WOAAAH YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE" I saw Menma check the clock on the wall in the living, I followed him and saw that it was almost time for lunch. Menma turned to them, who are exploring, and said "Hey guys, shouldn't you be back home for lunch?" Everyone, excluding me and Sakura, froze. Shino asked, " Yuichi-san, What time is it now?" I answered "fifteen minutes to two," Everyone hurriedly said goodbyes and ran outside to their home, except Menma who already left, and Sakura who just standing there.

"Hey, Yuichi, I know we got on a bad start, but can we get to know each other better? I'll take you to lunch with me." Sakura asked. I answered "Sure, Btw where are we going to eat?" "Ichiraku ramen" my face immediately brighten up, ramen was and still is my favorite food, not only that we'll be eating at Ichiraku ramen. " I'm guessing you like ramen?" Sakura asked while smiling "I don't just like them, I love them. They're my favorites." I answered. Sakura hummed 'I see '. When we arrive there, it's just like the anime. Sakura said "Pick a seat" I pick a seat in the middle while Sakura sit beside me. I check the menu, and it's all written in Japan language. Thank god, I took a Japanese class. I ordered, Tempura shrimp ramen while Sakura ordered, Miso Chashu Pork Ramen. We wait in awkward silence 'okay Yuichi, asked her something. Just imagine that you don't know anything about her.'