Chapter 32 (Goodbye)

4 years later

(01:07:24:12:36:07)
(Year:Month:Day:Hour:Minute: Second)

*Yuichi and the Rookie nine are 17 years old now*

Yuichi POV

4 years have gone by so fast, and now it's time to execute the plan. You're probably wondering 'what plan?' Well, in the last chapter, I said that I didn't want to do 'that'. And by 'that' I meant, teaming up with the sound Ninja and betraying Menma, grandpa, and the others, 'He' has already manipulated them to make it seem like I'm a spy working for them.

(Please read.  Note: For your information 'He' is the leader of the Outbreak.
On the outside, The outbreak is an anime store, a place where people rent cosplay outfits and other anime stuff in the store, and the store also has an anime cafe. But under the store, is a secret organization called Outbreak.
'He' only hired people with loyalty, talents, and are true fans of anime, and those people are called the Travelers. The age that joined the Outbreak is unlimited, the youngest that has joined is 7 years old. The oldest is probably 40 years old, after that, they're given the choice to either teach the newbies or to retire. Most people choose to teach. The outsider who knew the Outbreak would request a particular anime to be either a sad ending or a good ending, Yuichi and the other people that got selected to go into the anime have one rule only, If you have grown attached to the character, you have to cut off any attachment to them before times run out, for example, like betraying them, or if you're dating them, cheating on them. It may sound cruel but, after we return to our world, That anime world will forget about knowing us. Time worked differently in each anime, usually, a year is only a few days in the real world. Also, there are other jobs in the Outbreak, like engineers, scientists, and cleaners. Usually, the cleaners are teens on breaks after returning from their assigned anime world. Anyway, without further ado, let's continue the story)

Yuichi POV

Thank you author for explaining my work, anyway back to the story. 

I have to go to the Sound village, so Ayumi-sensei thought of a perfect plan. She's gonna tell Grandpa that she and I have to train outside the village for 1 year which is a lie, obviously cause it's not for training. and I forgot to mention that Ayumi-sensei is a senior in the Outbreak company.

When I told my team, They immediately said stuff like, NO, YOU CAN'T GO, or something like that. Heck, even Kaka-sensei didn't agree, even more when he found out that Ayumi-sensei was coming with me. But they had to cause Grandpa already approved.

The mini trio isn't much better anyway, they kept clinging to me, begging me not to go. I had to tell a little lie, that I'll be back and then we can play. I felt bad but I don't have much time in this world anyway.

Timeskip (The day of the departure)

"Please be safe out there, Yui," Sacchan said while hugging me. I hug her back, "Don't worry Sacchan, I'll be back safely, I promise." I lied to her. She let me go, then Sasuke hug me while saying goodbye, and kiss me on the cheek, which resulted in him getting bumps on his head, due to Sacchan and Menma hitting his head. Kaka-sensei kneel before me and pat my head, "Good luck, and come back safely." "I will" Kaka-sensei then got up and walked over to Ayumi-sensei.

Then Menma stood in front of me, too close might I add. "You better come back alive."
"Well thank you for the good luck wish," I said sarcastically. Suddenly he hug me and buried his head in my neck. I could see Sacchan fangirling, Sasuke sulking, and Kaka-sensei kissing Ayumi-sensei...WHAT??

"AYUMI-SENSEI AND KAKA SENSEI ARE DATING??" I yelled while still being hugged by Menma. 
"WE'RE NOT" Ayumi-sensei yelled while her face looked like a tomato.
"Not yet~," Kaka-sensei said. 

After a few minutes, Menma still didn't let go, even when Sacchan and Sasuke tried to make him let go, and even when Ayumi-sensei forcibly pulled Menma.

"Menma, can you let go...please?" "No, I don't want you to go~" He whined "And call me whisker" he demanded.
"I thought you hated that nickname." "I don't"
I sigh, "Whisker if you don't let me go, It'll take longer for me to finish my training and come back." 

"Why can't you just train here?" Menma mumbles. 
"Because her training here isn't enough" Ayumi answered

Finally, although he unwillingly let me go, he still holds my hands.  "Just please promise me, you'll come back safely." ... "I promise" I lied through my teeth.

I'm sorry Menma, everyone. I hope you'll understand why I did this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Why?... I trusted you

.

.

.

You promised...

.

.

.

.

Eve, how could you?

.

.

.

(A/N) Hello everyone, I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything for a while, I have been very busy at school. In my school, I have to study at noon which sucks cause that's usually my nap time and my brainstorming idea time, but you can't argue with the teachers;-;

Also, I'm sorry that this chapter is short, I'm running out of ideas, I'll have to find more references later.

Goodbye and have a good day/night

(Not proofread)