Chapter 1 (Wish)

Hi, my name is Yuichi Hyakuya, I'm 17 years old and a second-year student in high school. I love drawing, watching anime, listening to music, making clothes, and making plushies. Also, I love animals. I don't have any friends in high school, the only one who cared about me is my mom. My mom and dad divorced because my dad kept cheating on my mom and coming home drunk. Now me and my mom live in my late grandparents' house. 

Present

I just got back home from school, I greet my mom and then went to my room to shower. After shower, I got my laptop and snacks ready on my bed, I was wearing an oversized gray hoodie and some pants. I turn on my laptop to watch naruto. 

Naruto has always been my favorite anime along with servamp, but I wish there's a show about menma and the rookie 9 ( the opposite one ), or better yet, I wish I was in menma universe, have the power of the eight servamp (eve), have future seeing power, have black whip ability like in Deku (MHA), mind-reading, telekinesis, and have healing power

    Like that ever happen 

Menma doesn't exist, he only shows up in the movie.

I click the road to ninja movie, to be honest, this isn't the first time I watch the movie. It's the only movie that shows menma and the rookie 9  ( don't judge me ). But instead of showing the movie, it only showed a blue screen. I mumbled " Are you serious, I just bought the laptop last month. Oh well, I'll just take a nap." The moment my head hit the pillow, I went to dreamland. 

Third POV

Hagoromo has been watching Yuichi, along with his twin brother, Hamura, for a while." Hmm, so she wants to be in menma universe, along with her unique powers. If that's what she wants, then that's what she gets. Do you have any objection Hamura?"Hagoromo asked. Hamura said, "Not at all brother."