Bonus chapter: Birthday

Yuichi's birthday = 30 January

Menma's birthday = 10 October 

(I don't know what year did Naruto/Menma was born, so I'm gonna leave it blank)

Yuichi POV (Today is 28 January)

"Hey Yui-chan" Sakura-nee said. I hummed 'hmm'. We're in class, waiting for Iruka-sensei. "When is your birthday?" Little did I know, There are a few people that are eavesdropping. *Cough The rookie nine, except Sakura Cough*

"30 January, why?"

Sakura-nee just stare at me for a few seconds ".....isn't that in 2 days?" 

"Yeah, it is" "And you didn't bother to tell me?" "Thought it wasn't that big of a deal"

"Yui, your birthday is gonna be in 2 days, didn't your parents ever celebrate it with you when you're in your hometown?"

TW: HARSH WORDS

Flashback

"There's nothing special about birthdays, it's the same as any other day"

"A freak like you don't deserve a birthday party"

" A mistake like you shouldn't have been born in the first place"

"GO DIE FREAK"

Flashback ends

"No, My parents are too busy for me" I answered, with a sad smile

Kuro is sleeping on my head, but I know he's listening

"...Oh" She was about to ask, but Iruka-sensei had already entered the class

After school

I don't have any training today since it's Friday. So I decided to take a nap on a tree at the park.

Sakura POV 

'She never celebrates her birthday, even though she has parents. Poor Yui'

I was too deep in thought I didn't watch where I was going. I accidentally bumped into a long hair? I step to the side "Hina-pig?" "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" I could literally see the irk marks on her face

"Hinata, we're not here to argue," Menma says "Of course Menma-kun~" 

Two days later (30 January)

We manage to make a birthday party at one of the training grounds and also manage to invite the Hokage, Ayumi-san, Itachi-san, Menma's parents, and Kakashi-san. Now all that's left to do is to find the birthday girl. She's probably still at home. The others have to do a final touch on the party, so they want me to find her.

I walk to her home and open the door using the key she gave me. I see her in the kitchen, eating toast, "Hey Lil sis"

"Hey, Sakura-nee. Good morning."

"It's afternoon"

"Whoops"

I see her in her casual outfits, "Are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, just planning to take a walk"

She put the plate in the sink

"Well you do that another time, put this on"

I show her the blindfold

"Why?" She asks While eyeing the blindfold

"Just do it"