Chapter 25 (Chunin exam)

Yuichi POV

So, in the next five days, everyone got busy doing their own training. The missions got held off since the Chunin exam is near and us genin have to prepare ourselves (as if I need it, I already know what to expect >:3, except for the forest of death part since I'll be separated from my team (ᅲ﹏ᅲ ))

Meanwhile, I trained with Gaara and his siblings, Originally I planned to train with my team, but knowing them, they'll probably want to train alone

And finally, today is the day, The Chunin Exam.

The team and I planned to meet at the entrance of the academy. I'm currently locking my door with Kuro on my head. Also, I just found out that I can turn the necklace (The one that can summon the other servamps) into any accessories, so I turn it into a ring. Cool right?...Right. Sacchan just got out of her door, "Hey Sacchan, you ready?" She hums hesitantly. "Hey, you'll do great, I'm sure of it." That made her smile a bit, just a bit

When we got to the Academy, we saw Menma and Sasuke glaring as usual. "Hey sis, watch this " I whisper to her, she looks at me confused. "Now now kitties, claws down." Which made them snap their head at me, "Don't compare me to that Whiskers." (Sasuke) he point to Menma.
"Grr, Stop calling me that." (M)
"What? Your girlfriend is allowed?" (Sasuke)
This made me blush, "WE'RE JUST FRIENDS" I whisper-shouted at him.
Sasuke just snicker at me.
Little did I know, that a certain Whisker is upset that he got friend-zoned. 

Sacchan POV

So it's true huh? Menma-kun likes Yui-chan, I already knew he likes her, but I don't like him anymore. I gave up. Yui can have him, but I'm worried about Hina-pig, she can hurt her if she finds out. I'll worry about that later. For now, I'll just pretend that I still like Menma.......Now that I think about it, Menma and Yui would make a cute couple. The problem is that Yui's too dense.

(*EMOTIONAL DAMAGE)

No one POV

"Then why are you blushing?" Sasuke whispers to Yuichi. 
"I don't know what you're talking about" She whispers back

"Anyway, we better get going or we'll be late," Yuichi said, everyone agreed.

Timeskip (I'll skip the part when team 7 exposed the genjutsu cause it's boring for me, idk about other people, and when Lee challenged Sasuke since Lee in this story isn't passionate about youth but instead is passionate about fashion)

 "Kaka-sensei..?" (Y)

"I see, Sakura, you've come too?" (K)

"Huh?" (Everyone)
"Now you can formally register for the Chunin Exam."(K)

"What do you mean?"(Sacchan)
"Actually as I said days ago, only three-man squads could apply and take the exam." (K)
But sensei, you said that the decision to take the exam was up to the individuals."(Sacchan)
"Yes, I did say that."(K)
"Were you lying?"(Sacchan)
"Yes, I was, if I said otherwise, Menma and Sasuke would probably forcefully convince you to take the exam."(K)

Menma and Sasuke just looked away, while Yuichi is glaring at them.

"Even if you didn't have any will to apply if Menma asks you, you would attempt to take the exam half-heartedly. For Menma's sake and well Sasuke's." (K)

"Then if... it had only been Menma and Sasuke who had come here?"(Sacchan)

"I would've stopped the exam here. I wouldn't have felt like letting them go beyond this point. Well except for Yuichi. But you guys came here on your own will."(K)