Chapter 16 (Tazuna-san, the bridge builder)

The picture has nothing to do with this chapter, but... LOOK AT IT. IT'S ADORABLE (≧▽≦)

Anyway, onto the story.

Hope you enjoy

.

.

.

No one POV

"Menma here at point B"

"Sakura here at point C"

.

.

.

"Sasuke here at point A"

"You're slow, Sasuke.....Yuchi? Where are you?"

"Yuichi here, I'm at point Whiskers."

.

.

.

.

.

"HUH" Team 7 exclaimed

"Menma, is she with you?" Kakashi asks

Menma look around but didn't find the girl. "No, she isn't. I think she meant the cat"

"Kyaaa~ Menma-kun, you're so cool" Sakura fangirled.

Meanwhile with Yuichi

"Aww, You're so adorable, aren't you Tora?" Yuichi ask the brown cat while scratching behind his left ear 

"Meow"

"Anyway, I got the cat. You guys can come out"

The three genin came out of their hiding spot and walk towards their teammates with the target. "AH HA, we finally caught you" Sasuke yells happily, grabbing the cat. But Tora got mad for being taken away from Yuichi so he scratch his face while meowing angrily at him. "AAAHHH!!!!!"

"Can you verify its red ribbon on the right ear?" Kakashi asks them through the intercom.

"Affirmative, we got a positive ID" Menma answers him, while Sasuke is still screaming in the background. 

Having enough of the screams, Yuichi took Tora away from Sasuke and he (Tora) instantly calm down. 

"Right, lost pet "Tora" captured. Mission complete." Yuichi suddenly takes off her radio system. "CAN'T WE GET A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS!! I HATE CATS!!" Sasuke yells through the communication device. Making everyone except Yuichi wince in pain due to the yelling.

At the Hokage's office (Yuichi POV)

The other and I finally arrived at Grandpa's office with Tora in my arms. Once we entered, Tora's owner is waiting inside. I gave the poor cat back to the owner and she immediately smother him the second he was in his owner's arms.

"Poor cat" Sakura-nee say

"You said it big sis" I respond back to her.

Several minutes later