𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 & 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Hey everybody.
I really don't know what to say because I'm damn speechless right now..

This story just reached 20k reads and I never thought that so many people would read and like the story.

When I started publishing the story over a year ago, I did it because I love to write and because I thought that maybe someone would read it and like it.

I never thought that so many of you would enjoy the story even though it's my first Story I ever published.

So seeing the 20k reads and how much people seem to like it means a lot to me.

And I'm so thankful and so happy for each read and for everyone who put this story to their collections. I probably will never be able to thank you all enough for supporting this book and for loving it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for your support and for the likes you give the story! This really means a lot to me! ❤️

•••

And now a small little announcement.
Currently I'm about to work on the second book.
I don't have a lot written down until now but I want you to know that the second book will publish in the next few days.

We all know which events will take place in the second one so I hope you all are prepared for heartbreak and sadness because I won't hold back with these things! xD

And I of course hope that you will also support the second book just like this one and that you will like what I will write down.

As soon as I know when I will publish the first chapter, I will let you know here. ❤️

•••

Thank you again for all your love and support!
I'm really happy about it! ❤️