𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
FEAR
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Jun didn't know exactly how long she lay there in the grass, but it was getting darker and darker and actually she wanted to visit Kakashi and his team and watch them train, but she could already guess that they had stopped training and so she got up and went to her apartment.

Her plan was to first go home and shower, change clothes and then go over to Kakashi's place so they could spend the evening together.

But when she opened the door to her apartment, she saw him already sitting on her couch and a slight smirk formed on her lips.

She kicked off her shoes and walked as quietly as she could to the couch before wrapping her arms around his neck and placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"You know I heard you?", he asked her with a slight grin and she nodded slowly before letting her chin rest on his head and closing her eyes.

"I know. Still, I tried.", she grinned now and gave him another kiss before she broke away from him and took off her vest and belt.

"Have you eaten yet?", Kakashi shook his head and put his book away before looking at her.

"Do you want me to cook us something?", but Jun quickly shook her head and tied her hair into a loose bun.

"No. I'll do that in a minute. Just let me take a shower and then I'll cook us something.", she first went into the bedroom to grab her clothes before disappearing into the bathroom and taking a quick shower.

"Anything special you want to eat?", Jun asked as she finally left the bathroom and went into the kitchen to see what her fridge would hold first.

"Whatever you want.", and that's when she felt Kakashi's arms wrap around her and he started to cover her neck with soft kisses.

"I've missed you.", he murmured against her skin and immediately goosebumps spread all over her body.

"I've missed you too.", she pulled out some ingredients before turning around to face him and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sorry I couldn't make it to your training. But I needed to know how they fight and what they can do.", Kakashi just shook his head before he gave her a soft but quick peck on her lips.

"That's okay. We've been busy and I stopped by your place for a bit. You were fighting without your Sharingan.", Jun nodded with a soft sigh and stroked his neck gently with her fingertips before she gave him a gentle kiss on his lips and started to prepare the food while Kakashi made no move to let her go.

"It would have been unfair. There are only four people who possess a Sharingan. If we count Itachi, ergo, our opponents don't have one so I'll have to fight without mine.", she explained to him and Kakashi now rested his chin on her head and watched her as she began to chop the vegetables.

"Kashi...you know I can't cook properly like this, right?", he just grumbled in agreement and when Jun put her hands on his, she just felt his grip tighten and she sighed with a smirk.

"Give me your hand.", she said directly and then he detached himself from her and extended his left hand to her, which Jun grabbed directly and walked with him to the couch to sit him on it and then settle down on his lap.

"What's wrong?", she asked now and her expression became a bit more serious while Kakashi just sighed and put his arms around her again to nestle his face against her neck.

"I was scared. When you didn't show up and it got darker and darker, I thought maybe something happened to you.", he murmured and Jun could hear the uncertainty in his voice and that's exactly what made her so damn sad right now.