𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
UCHIHA ITACHI
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Orochimaru made his way through his lackeys and when he stood in front of the group, he just grinned broadly and looked first at the three Genin before looking Jun directly in the eye.

He too seemed surprised at her Sharingan, but not as much as the men and women standing behind him ready to fight.

Jun just stood there and put herself in front of the kids, because she would never let him hurt them.

Even though she didn't have her own team, she practiced with these kids at the academy and they were almost like siblings to her.

Never would she let someone like Orochimaru, who she had already read and heard so much about, lay a finger on them.

"I didn't think I'd see another Uchiha member other than Itachi.", he began to speak and Jun shrugged her shoulders, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"This seems to be your lucky day huh?", she countered, looking directly into his eyes.

"And to think he was so proud that he slaughtered every member of his Clan. Except his little brother, of course.", Jun gritted her teeth when he mentioned Sasuke and slowly shook her head.

"Well...apparently the request to pick up scrolls was just a trap, wasn't it?", she asked him now and Orochimaru nodded slowly.

"I almost expected more Jonin to come here. But I didn't expect such a small and weak team. It makes the whole thing a little easier.", he spoke now and Jun raised her eyebrow before looking to the kids and smiling.

"As soon as I attack them, you guys leave and go back to the village. You guys go get reinforcements. Take as few breaks as possible so you can get there quickly.", she saw that the three of them were absolutely not thrilled with the idea, but they also knew it was an order from her and that they couldn't resist it.

She didn't like the idea of sending them back alone, because she could already imagine that Orochimaru would send his people after them.

But at this moment there was no other possibility, because even Jun wouldn't be able to fight him.

But she couldn't leave the kids here either, because otherwise they would die in front of her and that was something that couldn't happen.

Jun, however, had confidence in the three and she knew that as long as Shikamaru would take the lead, nothing would happen to them so quickly.

"Why did you want so many people from Konoha to come to this shabby little village anyway?", she asked as she turned back to Orochimaru and he started laughing softly.

"To kill them, of course. The fewer of you there are, the greater the chance for me to destroy the village. But now that you're here, I see an even greater benefit to my actions."

"It doesn't matter what you plan to do. If I don't come back to the village..." but she didn't get any further than that, because he now approached her and looked deep into her eyes.

"You are my bait.", and with these words she pushed the three away and for them it was the sign that they should now disappear and before Jun could say anything else they were gone.

"Follow them!", Orochimaru ordered and some of his Shinobi disappeared as well before he stood directly in front of Jun within seconds and put his hand around her throat and squeezed tightly.

"I think for a certain person, it will be interesting to meet another Uchiha member. I'm sure he'll have his fun with you. Take her to my hideout and watch her Sharingan!", he ordered the others and without Jun being able to resist and without her even knowing what he had done to her, she fainted and was now taken to one of Orochimaru's hideouts.