𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
THE FINAL BATTLE PT. 2
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"No no no. This can't happen.", Jun muttered and looked to the ice prison where steam was gathering and then the Kyuubi's fiery red chakra could be seen.

"The seal...it must have loosened.", Kakashi muttered softly and no one could move.

The mass of chakra that leaked out of Naruto's body and the energy that came with it was something enough to make their bodies freeze in fear.

But that was not the only thing that frightened everyone present. Also the leaking and clearly noticeable murderousness, surrounded Naruto and no one could guess what had just happened there.

It was as if Naruto was someone completely different unable to control or even stop this enormous amount of chakra.

Jun knew that if it continued like this, Naruto was in danger of releasing the Kyuubi completely and they had to prevent that at all costs.

"Jun...the seal is almost off and the Chakra of the Nine Tailed Fox Spirit is escaping, but fortunately the seal is not completely broken. You must protect me!", Kakashi spoke while taking out a scroll from his vest and Jun nodded slowly.

"Do you hear me, Zabuza? We're both busy people. I know it's against your style, but I think it's about time we stop playing around. Why don't we settle this once and for all with the next move?", Kakashi spoke while making miraculous movements with the scroll and then holding it between his hands.

"Interesting. What can you possibly do in this situation? Kakashi, go ahead. Show me.", Zabuza spoke in the fog and Jun kept looking around to make sure he couldn't attack her.

With the enormous release of chakra, Naruto destroyed the ice prison he was in and punched Haku in the face so hard that he was knocked through a mirror of ice and landed on the ground.

His mask disintegrated and when Jun realized who he was she gasped and moved a little towards him to make sure it was him.

The person she thought was a young woman and thought she would never see again. When Naruto saw how battered Haku was, he stopped his movements and the Kyuubi's chakra disappeared.

Zabuza was now trapped by Kakashi's dogs, which bit into him and would not let go until the target was dead. And that was exactly the moment when Kakashi activated his Chidori and aimed at Zabuza.

However, this fight ended differently than expected.

Exhausted, wounded and completely drained, Jun threw herself onto the bridge and stretched all her limbs, closing her eyes.

The fight claimed the lives of Zabuza and Haku. She felt sorry for both of them because in the end they only had each other and they were like a family to each other.

A family that always stuck together and strengthened each other and fought for each other. In the end they even died together and Jun turned her head and looked at the lifeless bodies of the two.

Small tears ran down her cheeks and she didn't know why. The sight hurt so much in her chest that she secretly wished the fight had gone differently. But they were both in the Bingo Book and it was her job as a Shinobi to kill these people.

"We'll pay our respects," Kakashi said as everyone gathered and Jun slowly stood up, walking over to the two and carefully placing Haku over her shoulder while Kakashi picked up Zabuza and everyone made their way off the bridge.

They walked to a small hill where they dug two graves and carefully placed the two inside. Jun kept wiping her tears from her cheeks as she carefully dug up Haku's grave.