𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
THE FIRST WISH
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Show me the necklace.", Jun murmured after a while and detached herself from Kakashi. He took the bag from his vest and handing it to her and before they both could say anything, the heart-shaped diamond started to glow brightly in a beautiful shade of blue.
"This can't be...", Jun whispered, accidentally dropping the bag on the floor as the necklace stopped glowing and only started again after she picked it up.
"Does that mean it's not just a story or legend?", Kakashi asked and Jun nodded slowly.
"It seems so...", she whispered now, examining the necklace before handing it back to Kakashi and standing up.
"Nevertheless...it's a necklace and that it glows doesn't mean it can grant any stupid wishes.", she tried to convince herself and took her Shinobi clothes out of her backpack and started to change while Kakashi still sat there and examined the necklace before turning to Jun who stood with her back to him only in her bra and her Shinobi pants.

Kakashi surveyed her half bare back. She was just perfect, even just standing with her back to him, he could see that her body was perfection and she must haven taken great care of herself in her world. But when he looked to her shoulders he raised an eyebrow and put the necklace away before stand up and walking over to her.

"Where...did you get that tattoo?", he asked, slowly stroking with his index finger over the Uchiha's mark tattooed on her right shoulder blade.
"Huh?", she asked, a little perplexed and as he stroked her tattoo, she bit her lower lip and glanced over her shoulder.
"My parents gave me that tattoo when I turned sixteen. They said that tattoo had a great meaning for them and they tattooed it too.", she explained to him and goosebumps spread on her body.
"Why do you ask?", Kakashi let go of her so she could put on her shirt.
"Doesn't it look familiar to you?", and sometimes she could be really stupid, but he had to admit that he liked that side of her."
"Hmm...oh my god. The mark of the Uchiha Clan.", she muttered now, slapping her forehead.
"I didn't know what this meant at the time. I just knew that it was pretty important to my parents that I wear this Tattoo. But now...after reading everything...", she tied the headband around her upper arm again and looked to Kakashi with a smile.
"Are we going back? I think we need to take care of the necklace.", still thinking about what it all meant and why that cursed necklace had lit up when she had picked it up, they left the hill and went back home.

»»————- 4 DAYS LATER - BACK IN THE VILLAGE ————-««

Jun told the story about the necklace to the third Hokage and the research team. At least the story from her world. It was strange to talk about it, with the thought that she was holding the necklace in her hand and it was shining quite brightly. She stroked her finger over the heart-shaped diamond and briefly the temptation to wish was strong but so long as they didn't know what exactly it was about, she tried to resist the temptation.

"We will analyze the stone and then see if the legend is really true. So you will have to make a wish, Jun.", the third Hokage said, pulling her out of her thoughts.
"As you wish, Hokage-Sama.", she said and bowed to him before putting the necklace back into the casket and handing it over to the research team.
"You two now have enough time for your training again. By the fact that you already cast your first Genjutsu, I expect more progress so I can send you on real missions soon.", Kakashi and Jun nodded in unison before they left his office and Jun could finally stretch after stepping outside into the fresh air.
"So when do we start training?", she asked and Kakashi shook his head with a smirk.
"Tomorrow. Today you rest. That's an order.", he said a bit more serious now and Jun puffed softly.
"Okay okay, Kakashi-Sensei.", she replied with a wide grind on her lips before saying goodbye to him and walking to her apartment.