𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
DRUNK TALK
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Guuuuy. Gif me thääät.", Jun slurred a little as she tried to reach for the Sake, but it was no use because Guy was, for her dulled senses, much too far away and so she had absolutely no chance to get even a sip of it.

"You've had enough, Jun.", Asuma now interfered as well and Jun only crossed her arms in front of her chest and brought out her lower lip in a pout.

"You're all sooo mean. I hate you guys.", she muttered pouting and Kurenai had to laugh a little bit.

"We hate you too, Jun. So don't worry about it. But I'm going to take you home now. You really need to go to bed.", she finished, lifting Jun up from the seating area before putting her arm around her own shoulder and trying to get out of the bar with her.

"Do you want me to help you?", Asuma asked, addressing Kurenai, but she just shook her head.

"I'll be fine. She's nowhere near as heavy as you or Guy.", she winked at her boyfriend and now slowly walked out of the bar with Jun.

"I'll take your drunk ass home now.", she said addressing Jun as they walked on the streets of Konoha.

"I luuuuv youuuu Kure-Kur-Naaai.", Jun yelled through the night and she had to laugh softly.

"Yesssss. I love you too, but you have to be a little quieter or you'll wake up the whole neighborhood."

"You know...", Jun spoke a little quieter now, stumbling a little over her own feet as she held onto Kurenai a little more.

"I'm really really really in love with him. Like, really.", she was hiccupping now and Kurenai had to smirk a little.

"I know and I'm sure he feels the same way. But you know what he's like and everything he's been through.", and that's when Jun got the idea of a lifetime. At least that's what she thought.

"I have to go see him. Right now.", and that's when she broke away from her and stumbled in another direction to get to Kakashi's house.

"Jun...it's too late. He's probably already asleep.", Kurenai tried to guide her back in the other direction, but Jun just shook her head and took her hand to pull her along.

"Come on..pleeeeease. If not, I'll go alone and break every bone in my body.", Kurenai just gave a soft sigh and shook her head before taking Jun's arm again and putting it over her shoulder and walking with her to Kakashi's house.

"You're drunk Jun. I don't think it's a good idea for you to go and talk to him now. You'll regret it tomorrow.", but Jun didn't let that stop her.

She was completely convinced that it was exactly the right decision to go and talk to Kakashi now.

That she would wake him up and probably make a mistake didn't matter to her at that moment. She didn't even think about it, because her senses were completely clouded and she just wanted to see him and talk to him.

"Kaaaaashi.", she screamed as they arrived at his front door and she banged on it like crazy, bracing herself with one hand on the doorframe.

"Kaaashi. Come on. Open the door.", Kurenai somehow tried to cover her mouth, but Jun kept turning her head away and that's when they saw the hallway light come on and Kakashi tiredly opened his door.

"What the hell?", he muttered tiredly and looked to Kurenai, expecting an answer from her.

"I can't help it. She's too drunk and she wanted to talk to you.", she raised her hands innocently and shrugged her shoulders.