𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
NUKE-NIN
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Jun sat cross-legged on the floor in front of the coffee table and read one of the books Tsunade had given her. She had decided a few weeks ago to learn more about medical Jutsu and now that one of the best doctors in the world was the Hokage, she was ready to begin.

Tsunade had tested her and her Chakra control first to see if it would even be worth the effort to introduce Jun to the medical Jutsu and after getting the okay from her, she had to learn the theory first.

Her hair was tied into a loose bun, while on one side of the coffee table lay the book and right next to it a pad in which she was taking notes all the time.

In moments like these, she missed her laptop and the fact that she could take notes much faster and more comfortably there. However, what she missed the most was the Internet, from which she could get information about the things she didn't understand, without having to constantly roll around in the books.

But it was also the fact that she no longer had this technology that had probably turned her into a different person. She now almost couldn't imagine how she had endured being constantly influenced by all the media and things on the Internet.

Here, life was completely different. People didn't know all these things, especially they didn't even know what a computer was, even if Jun knew by now that the department of research and technology was working on something like that.

And yet she loved this life here, because here they put value on other things than technology and being constantly up to date. She loved that she could meet with her friends almost every day and they would just sit in the bar and talk about some nonsense.

She loved that she had students to teach and most of all she loved the job she had and that she could make a difference for the village and the people.

And to be able to do this job even better, Jun stuck her nose into the books she had been given, especially to be a help to her comrades and friends on missions in case they got hurt.

"Jun.", she lifted her head when she heard Kakashi say her name and when she saw him standing in front of her in full gear, she put her pen aside and tilted her head a little.

"You're off today too aren't you?", confusion was written all over her face and especially when Kakashi nodded at her, she didn't know exactly why he was still dressed in his Jonin clothes.

"I'm going to Tsunade's and I'm going to look for Sasuke and Naruto.", and after his words Jun immediately jumped up and wanted to get ready, but Kakashi held her by her shoulders and slowly shook his head.

"I have to do this alone. This is about my squad and besides, if someone should attack the village you are one of the strongest Shinobi. You can't disappear too."

"Kakashi. I won't let you go alone when I know what Orochimaru can be capable of. It's too dangerous, and I can't bear to see you in a comatose state again.", Kakashi gave a soft sigh as he could understand her concern all too well, but he knew he had to leave her here, otherwise he couldn't look for the two of them with a clear conscience.

"I need to know that you are safe. After everything that's happened and what Orochimaru did to you, I can't search for them in peace and fight if necessary when I know you could be in danger."

Jun had felt for months that Kakashi couldn't fight the way he wanted when she was around. Even back at the mission where they had met Zabuza and Haku, she had the feeling that he was always careful that nothing would happen to his students and especially to her.