𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
HE'S NOT DEAD
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Both were still completely out of breath and instead of saying anything to her words, Kakashi pulled Jun close to him and looked at the ceiling of the room. 

Jun didn't say anything either and for a moment she wondered if it was right to confess her feelings to him in such a situation.

But what she had longed for so long finally arrived and yes, maybe it was naive to think that sex would change anything and yes, maybe it was even more naive to think that he would now confess his love to her and everything would end like in a fucking romance.

Because it wasn't like that. Kakashi said nothing. They both were still silent and this silence just drove Jun crazy. So insane that she felt an inner turmoil rising inside her and she would have loved to just run away and not look back.

But either way, she was stuck with him, because they were both on the same mission and she couldn't let her team down. No matter how this would end.

"I think...I'm going to take a shower.", she just mumbled softly and was about to break free from his embrace, but Kakashi kept her with him and only hugged her tighter.

"Stay. Please.", he said and now she lifted her head and looked questioningly into his face.

"Why? I need to take a shower and do our dirty laundry anyway.", however he just shook his head and Jun let out a soft sigh before resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes.

"You know Jun...", just as Kakashi started to speak, there was a frantic pounding on the door and Jun immediately sat upright in bed.

"JUN-SENSEI! KAKASHI-SENSEI! LUNCH IS NEARLY DONE!", Naruto yelled and she heard him run right back down the stairs and in frustration she ran her hands through her hair before getting up and putting on one of her new tops before gathering up the dirty laundry from Kakashi and herself.

"I'm going to take a shower. We'll talk later or when we have time.", she only said before walking out and immediately heading to the bathroom.

Jun stuffed the dirty clothes into the washing machine, but she didn't turn it on yet because she still wanted to throw the kids' laundry in. They all needed the laundry to be clean again after the fight with Zabuza.

While she stood under the shower, finally enjoying the hot water on her skin, she thought about what Kakashi was going to say to her before Naruto had to call for them at exactly the wrong time. 

She hoped that they would get a chance to talk later or tomorrow but she doubted it. As things stood at the moment, Zabuza was certainly not the last one who would try to attack them, so they all had to concentrate on the mission, even if it would certainly be difficult for Jun after what had happened a few minutes ago.

"Kids? After dinner, take your dirty clothes to the bathroom so they can be washed," Jun said as she arrived in the kitchen and were currently tying her hair into a loose bun.

"Sensei? Isn't Kakashi-Sensei coming to dinner?", Sakura now asked and Jun looked up the stairs and shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"He probably fell asleep. Let him sleep and be a little quieter. It's enough that we get to stay with Tazuna-Sama, we shouldn't cause him any more problems and trouble. Understand?", the three of them nodded and immediately noticed that Jun was more tense than before, but none of them thought to say anything.

"Welcome from me, too. I don't think we know each other yet. I'm Tsunami. I'm sorry if my father caused you any trouble,", but Jun just waved it off with a smile and sat down at the already set table.