𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
MEET ZABUZA
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"EVERYONE, GET DOWN!", Jun yelled now as she heard something and also seeing what was coming flying at them so she too went down to the ground and looked to everyone else to see if anyone got hit.

The sword that was thrown at them landed in a tree behind them before a guy jumped on the hilt of that sword and turned his back to them.

Jun was sure she had seen this guy somewhere before, but she didn't know where and she sure as hell couldn't remember, because now that would really help her figure out how best to go against him.

"Well, well. If it isn't the Rogue Ninja of the Hidden Mist, Zabuza Momochi.", and when she heard the name of the guy Kakashi had mentioned her jaw dropped and she slowly picked herself up off the ground before standing protectively in front of the group.

"Don't you dare take another step, Naruto.", she muttered as he took off running and she stopped him right in his tracks.

"You're in the way. Get back.", Kakashi said without looking back.

"Why?", Naruto shouted and tried to squeeze past Jun, but she held him by his arm and you could see the serious and almost deadly expression on her face.

"He's on a totally different level from the guys the other day.", she only said behind clenched teeth, not taking her eyes off Zabuza for a second and when Jun saw Kakashi lift his headband to expose his Sharingan, she knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Naruto, go back and protect Tazuna. The same goes for the two of you.", was all she said before walking forward and standing next to Kakashi, ready to kill this bastard who dared to attack them.

"I assume you're Hatake Kakashi, the Sharingan user. And you...you must be Uchiha Jun, the Copy Princess. Sorry, but I'll have you hand over the old man.", he said in a deep and threatening voice and it was the first time, someone ever addressed Jun directly with that nickname.

She knew that this nickname had existed for her for some time. She also knew that people were afraid as soon as Kakashi and her would face them together.

Because not only was Kakashi, the Sharingan User, he was also The Copy Ninja, who had already copied more than a thousand Jutsus. 

Since Jun also possessed the Sharingan, she simply copied him at some point and since then they called her the Copy Princess.

She didn't like this nickname very much, because people mostly assumed that she couldn't do anything herself.

However, she had been trying to develop her own Jutsu for several weeks, which was not easy between all the missions and general training. And when Zabuza addressed her by that nickname that apparently meant that she had already made a name for herself in this world.

"Get in Manji battle formation you guys. Protect Tazuna. Don't involve yourself in the fight. That's the teamwork in this situation. Jun and I will do the rest.", Kakashi spoke directly to Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura, who still didn't seem to understand what was going on.

"I never expected to see the rumored Sharingan so soon. This is an honor.", Zabuza said and he seemed to be really impressed by it.

Jun looked to Kakashi as he slid his headband from his eye, revealing his Sharingan. She was surprised that he wanted to use it already at the beginning of the fight.

Kakashi always tried everything in his power to fight the opponent without his Sharingan first. And in most cases he even managed to do that and so not many of his victims got to see the Sharingan of him.