You're in control.

Começar do início

"You're not !-" he puffed out the smoke and Sighed then smiled. Not a normal friendly one though "Okay" his teeth looked clenched painfully.

"What the fuck does that mean ?" I ran my hand down my face.

"That you stop cussing at your old man" he put the cigar back between his lips studying me, and grinning slowly "I see that girl is influencing you now". Fuck.. Did-?. No.

"What girl ?" I decided to play dumb.

"You think I don't know about the girl you've been running around with ?" he chuckled, "Trust me, I know everything". Hayley, I let out a shaky breath with the thought of her.

"Da-" I began but he cut me off.

"It's okay Allison, explore.. Fuck around for all I care" he breathed out the smoke, leaning back in his chair.
"I'm actually really glad you like women just like your old man" he chuckled. This was all amusing to him, a game.

I narrowed my eyes at him, knowing something was coming next and I wouldn't like it, it was always like that with him, he would act friendly to lure you into his trap and then bam ! when you least expect it, he would close on you, leaving you bleeding, in pain and traumatized.

"Listen Allison.." he paused, to look straight at me "Young love is wonderful, fun, but make sure that she doesn't distract you" he warned, pulled out his cigar then sat up straight to make our stare down more intense "If anything or anyone messes with my business and family then I'll..." he grins widely crashing his cigar on the desk before leaning back in his chair "I'll take care of them.. Yeah ?".

I gulped blinking several times then he chuckled swinging freely in his chair, "Listen baby, you know if she distracts you or shit like that, I'll take care of it.. save you from her just like I do in business" he paused "Save you" he repeated. He looked up at me his eyes turning dark suddenly then he smiled "Now cammon run along... and take the glass with you... Have fun".

He pointed the whiskey glass on his desk and with shaking hands, I grabbed it and walked out without a word. I never defended Hayley.

**
I sighed once the door flew open and I saw her standing there in nothing but a t-shirt. My t-shirt. Her dark wavy hair was tied in a neat ponytail and her blue eyes immediately turned furious once she saw me. She bit her lower lip in anger. She always did that, then rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here Allison ?" she sighed.

"What do you mean ?" I smirked and she sighed again, this time, a tired sigh then turned and walked into the house.

I followed her in, closed the door then went up the stairs following her up to her room.

"It's late" she immediately said after I shut her bedroom door.

"It's seven thirty Hays" I smiled enjoying the sight of her, furious. She was oddly cute, with her nose scrunched up and eyebrows furrowed, I just wanted to kiss that frown off her face.

"Exactly.. Why are you here ?... To break up with me ?" she crossed her arms across her chest and looked away. I swear, she never wasted time.

"Why would I do that ?" I frowned walking closer to her.

"Because you have ghosted me for a week, not replied to my texts Ally" she explained counting with her fingers "My calls, you haven't even been showing up at school and then you're suddenly here" she waves her arms around.

"I know.. And I'm sorry Hays" I really felt bad for that, I had missed her. Last I had seen her was my dumb birthday which was about a week and a half ago, where I decided against a party and we just hung out and got high then had a party of our own.