Hunt PT 3

Vikram? He's in jail. Niki is just the leader in the section. Nothing changed. Ali said.

Ask her herself then. Rizwan said.

No. It will be too obvious for knowing who he is. Ali shook his head.

You confront him. Tricky, but it will work. Rizwan said.

When? Ali asked.

Tomorrow. Rizwan answered.

Then Ali ruffles his hair aggressively as it went messy, and then he laid down his head on the table.

I'm tired, brother. Ali said.

It's nearly the end. Rizwan said.

Then, other agents entered the cafeteria and saw both of them talking to each other.

Hello Ali.. didn't go to work today? Moon and Iman greet.

Ali shook his head while on the table.

Where's Alicia? Ali question.

Oh! She got a mission with Rudy, Rizka, and Kim. Jet interrupt.

I'll excuse myself then. Ali said, then he got up from his seat and left them.

Then Rizwan hears a beeping sound from his watch as he gets up and leaves.

While the others watch them walk away and proceed to sit on the chair to eat their lunch.

~~

Ali was sleeping in his old mata dorm room, relaxing after his anxiety attack started a few hours ago.

He drifted to sleep as soon as his anxiety attack cooled off.

Then, someone entered the room and saw he was sleeping on the floor instead of the bed.

Ali... Alicia calls.

No answer response from him.

Then, she closed the door and approached the body on the floor.

She stroked his hair softly and continued it to his face.

Then she leans on the wall, lifts Ali's head and places him on her lap, and continues to caress his face and hair.

Ali didn't wake up by Alicia doing that as he was truly in deep sleep.

Just a bit more and everything will come to the end. Alicia muttered, and then she let out a sigh.

--

Alicia was scrolling on her phone while the other hand continued to play with his hair.

Ali blinked a few times, and then he slowly opened his eyes and saw he was asleep on Alicia's lap.

Alicia? Ali called her as she put down the phone.

Yes? She looks at him.

Then Ali woke up and immediately hugged her.

Hey, what's wrong? She asked while rubbing his back gently.

I've become so worried and everything went pitch black and I start shivering. Ali explains while tearing up on her shoulder.

It's fine... shh... Alicia said.

Please don't leave me alone, Icia. Ali said as he hugged her tighter.

I won't, Ali. Alicia said.

Then both of them stay like that as the room filled with Ali's sobs.

Meanwhile...

His anxiety got so bad after entering that place. Dayang said.

Yes. The 4 pillar leaders were looking or more like stalking at both of them through the CCTV in the room.