Different

Okay everyone ... This chapter is sequel to Big Brother chapters . So make sure you guys read the chapter first before reading this .

--

Win ! Done your homework ? Khalish ask .

Not yet . I'm lazy . Alwin said with pen on top of his mouth .

You brother will scold you if you said that . Mira said while writing something on her exercise book .

Nah .. he won't . He understands me better than everyone else . Alwin said as he sit up properly on his study chair .

Are you sure ? Cuz I don't see that . Adrian said .

I stayed with him for years . I know him . Alwin said as he draw something on his exercise book .

Don't scribble on your homework Alwin . Teacher Mansoor will scold you . Mira said .

I always got scold by him . I'm used to it . Even I'm innocent . Alwin said as he keep on drawing on the book .

" Attention to Young agents .. please report yourself in main briefing room . Thank you " An announcement were made .

Let's go . Alwin said as he get up from his chair and follow by his friends behind to the main briefing room .

~~~

Do we have mission today ? Alwin ask as he enter the room occupied with the mentors , senior mentors and general hologram also with pillar leaders holograms .

Yes . With HQ agents too . Roza said .

Yeahhh !!! Can meet with bro- Alwin cheers but got cut by general and the pillar leaders .

He won't be joining you guys today . General and Pillar leaders said . Literally make everyone in the room look at them with surprise face .

Why ??? Bakar ask .

He will attend other mission with agent fit team . And you'll going with numeros . Zain said .

But if he finish his mission early . He will join you guys as back up . Dayang explain as another hologram appear beside Zain which is Ali.

Sorry for disturbing your brief . But the mission are accomplish . Ali said while dusting his suit off and adjusting his mask on his mouth .

Hmm 5 minutes . Impressive . Djin and Ganz said .

Wow .. the 4 young agents said in awe .

Hi brother !! Alwin greet his brother cheerfully .

Hi . And what's the mission . Fit and others said they got work need to be done . I'm free now . Ali ask as he cross his hand .

Your mission today is to find abang bear and komeng places .. they kept a newly made weapon base on azurium crystal as they going to ship it to neighbouring cities . Your objective is to arrest them and bring the weapons back . And Ali will bring it to HQ for some examination . General explain as the elders nods while the young ones still loading about it .

General ? Mira raised her hand .

Yes agent mira ? General ask as all agents in the room eyes on her .

We don't understand . Adrian said as The 4 nods.

Do we need to bring them ? They might ruined the mission or cause trouble . Or maybe even worse getting injured . Rudy and rizwan said .

Of course we need . They need to learn . Iman and dos said .

Ali pulled down his mask as he wipe his face from his forehead until mouth in frustration.