No Choice part 2

Ali POV

Ali was running in the big mata base as he looking for the other young agents .

Now he's looking at outdoor and finally he saw all of them gathering at the outdoor arena where he use to training for a stupid Intel . It was very easy for him . He want to show what he can do . But cinco ask him to low profile and play dumb .

He run towards them as moon saw him running towards them .

Guyss its Ali!! Moon warn him .

All of them forming attack circle after they know Ali is a real traitor .

What do you want dumbass . Roza said .

First of all I'm not a dumbass , you guys are dumbass . Ali said with monotone voice  .

What do you want from us ??!! Where is the other mentor ??!! Jet and Rudy bark .

Chill bro . Why so tensed . I lock up all of them in the cell . Happy ? Ali said as he raise his left eyebrow .

YOU WILL NEVER GET AWAY FROM US ALI ! Alicia and the others yell .

Haih .. I never thought head of prefects and a top student like you are so dumb .. too dumb . Ali mock .

Alicia got pissed as she aim her blastique to him and Ali manage to dodge every bullets that she try to hit at him .

Alicia herself got shock when her attack got dodged by a clumsy kid that he knew for long time .

All of them are ready with their own weapon .

Second . I suppose to sort in inviso . But I got sort in tekno because I accidentally activated this iris that supposed for my dad . Ali said with cold face . Then he push a small button his left hand and make his tekno agent suit to grey , inviso and make the young agents look at him with wide eyes .

Shut up you have no idea about inviso . Rudy said then he scoffs .

Ouh... really . Ali turn into smoke and appear behind him .

Like I just said . I'm an inviso like my father . Thanks to him and rizwan for this trick . Ali smirk .

Chris attack him with his keris but instead Ali take out his katana and block every attack from him as he split the keris into two .

Aww .. looks like you have no weapon . Ali mock then he laugh .

All of them grit their their teeth in anger .

Rudy was standing in front of him . Then Ali look in front and just remember that he is standing in front of the emo hedgehog .

Who's taller now . Ali smirk then he walk away .

Now I dont have iris since you guys said I'm not worthy wearing that . Let's fight . Ali take out his katana .

Well well well .. Xero . You are really my son . A voice suddenly said.

All of them got confuse by Xero name and in the mean time they are looking for the voice .

WHO'S THERE ??!! All the young agents  yell .

Thank you . Do I need to settle these brats ? Ali said .

WHO ARE YOU CALLING US BRAT ?? Mika and Rudy can't hold their patient anymore as they try to attack Ali.

Finish them . The voice said .

Ali take out his katana as he try to stab mika's stomach but she manage to dodge it .

Ali is well train boy by uno so he knows which strategy he's gonna use .

He turn into smoke as he stab mika's leg and made her groan in pain .