MATA PT 3

Alright lads .. I'm just gonna continue this as one shot .

Continue to the storyline .

-

C-tech harbour , 3.00 am .

Cinco . What's new ? Dos ask .

The boy that we thought gonna be tekno is actually an inviso . And clever too . It's very hard to gain his trust and his tolerance rather the other ejens .. I had to admit he's very smart than the general and the pillar leader itself . Cinco said chuckles .

The way you describe it made me want to meet him . Trez said .

Ouh you will .. one day . Plus he's very rude and sarcastic towards people .. and takes a lot of time to accept people around . Cinco said .

Do you have hologram of that boy or something ?? Dos ask .

Of course . Cinco said as she throw a round thing on the floor as it light up .

Hmm .. handsome . Looks like the lollipop dude if you look at him by first glance . Dos said .

Yes but he 7 cm shorter than the guy .. and the tallest among the young agents . And 5 cm shorter than the black glasses guy . Cinco said

Ouh .. looks like he tall enough .. for a teenager . Dos said smirking .

Why don't you meet me in real life instead looking through the hologram . Ali said jump down from the container .

Ali ?? Cinco look at him in shock .

Earlier in the harbour .

She has arrive . Ali said informing them using earpiece as he was sitting on the container near them .. wearing his suit hoodie .

Roger that . All the ejens said as Ali throw a magnetic hearing gadget and it stick on the the other container near them .

All of them heard what did Jenny said about them .. and couldn't get the other more mad .

I swear to God .. I'm gonna make her suffer . Aliya said .

Chill mama . She didn't said anything bad just yet . Ali said giggling .

Then when it comes to the general and the pillar leader part .. makes all the mentor and the young agents yell in anger through Ali earpiece .

Ali pull the earpiece away from his ear ... as he use his wrist watch to send them some electric shock to their piece and make them groan .

ARGHH !! Their groaning voice can be hear by Ali through his earpiece .

You're lucky I send you a low power . Ali said coldly .

And now all the agents include Ali heard dos was complimenting Ali and make all the Male agents scoffs and roll their eyes .

Sorry not my fault she likes me .. Ali said mocking .

Tch .. All the Male agents scoffs ... while the female agents look at them ..

Men . All the female agents roll their eyes in annoyance .

How dare she talks about my height . Karya and rizwan said .

Lower down your voice ! Aliya stare at them .

Meanwhile Ali is listening to their conservation .. and grin .

Now he saw Dos smirking looking at his hologram . So he take the risk to show himself ... well taking risk is a fun thing for him .

ALI WHAT ARE YOU DOING ! Alicia scold him .

Risking my life is fun . Ali said as he off his earpiece.