Protokol Gegas

Earlier in academy mata .

Is everybody here ? Aliya ask .

Yes . All of the agent nods .

General . What is our mission today ? Ali ask .

We just got inform about new Intel today , Vikram Chandra , the beta tower ruler will launch 4 missile to Perdana building in this afternoon . Your mission today is stop him no matter what . The senior agents and the pillar leaders will be joining in this mission . Young agents will be the back up . General said then he turn look at Ali .

Ali . Don't even dare to mess up this mission . General give him a death glare as Ali gulp .

Y-yes general ! Ali said saluting the neuro. 

Good . That's all dismissed . General said as his hologram shut off .

So we are gonna wait for 4 of them right ? Rizwan ask .

I guess . The other mentors said.

Meanwhile the 4 pillar leader ..

ZAIN GIVE ME BACK MY KATANA ! Djin yell while chasing the neuro .

Hey dayang . Do we still have cheetos ? Ganz ask while munching chocolate bun in his mouth .

Dayang facepalm herself in frustration .. she need to take care of 3 old babies .

ZAIN . DJIN WE GOT MISSION TO DO ! Dayang yell which make the 3 Male flinch in shock and look at her .

D-dayang ? All of them mutter ..

Suddenly their office door was slide open and it was Aliya walking inside and saw Zain pinned on the wall with djin katana in his hand . Djin try to reach for it , dayang sitting in the middle with burning face .. if she don't wear her turban .. they probably could see her head is smoking . While ganz there is taking another bite of his chocolate bun .

Oh my God .. we got mission to do today .. what's wrong with them ? Aliya ask while walking to dayang .

I don't know . Their inner child in themselves sometimes is quite annoying . Dayang said pinching her forehead .

Suddenly they heard a camera taking picture as all of them saw Ali at the door taking picture with his phone .

Hehe .. HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND !! Ali said running away .

ALIIII !!! Zain and the three Male walk out from the office chasing the boy .

While dayang and Aliya in the room shaking their head as they both walk out following them .

Ali manage to show rizwan the picture taken by him and rizwan couldn't help but just laugh. 

ALI ! YOU'RE DONE WITH US ! The 3 said while running towards him .

Shit . Ali immediately run .

Good luck Ali ! All of the young agents said to him as they laugh .

Ali change his tekno suit to inviso when he tap on his neck .

He use the hood and went invisible .

ISH . WHERE IS HE ? Djin you go north , I'm going west , ganz east . Zain said as they spilt up .

Without noticing Ali is on the ceiling .. using his anti gravity boot to stand on the ceiling .

Ali immediately run on the ceiling to the agents back .

Guys .. Ali call them .

Who's that ? All of them look around. 

Up here idiot ! Ali said as he pull down his hoodie and shock the agents .