That Katana , That trauma

Today .. it was an important day for young agents ... or they call it exciting day .. cuz they've been training through the years .. and finally today they got the chance to train with their mentor .

Now the famous duo , mentor and apprentice , older brother and younger brother .. presenting ejen Rizwan and ejen Ali . Bakar said through the speaker while the young Male agents slapping their laps pretending it's a drum .. making background music .

Suddenly the observation metal door room is slide open smoothly .. as 4 people or known as the pillar leader chief .. Ejen Zain , Ejen Dayang , Ejen Ganz , and Ejen Djin . Surprising isn't it .. both the greatest ejen is still alive after what happen past few years ..

Flashback .

Zain !! Uno or known as Djin pull him aside from getting hit with the bricks falling .

Djin ? Zain cough ..

I'm sorry Zain.. I don't mean to destroy mata .. but my ego has take control over me . Please forgive me . Djin said while carrying his dearest friend which is only left few breath .

Zain only give him a sincere smile and nods as he has forgiven him .. for a long time .

Few hours later .. the mentor who left with the young agents return back to mata .. to see the place condition .

Bakar . Can you copy ? Karya said using his earpiece .

Yes . Anything you found ? Bakar reply .

Yes . It will make everybody shock . Especially Alicia and Ali . Rizwan said .

Ouh Rizwan ? Where were you ?? Bakar ask .

Beside karya of course . Rizwan reply in annoyed .

What did you guys found ?? Leon and bakar at the same time arrive at karya and rizwan location .

Them . Karya point to ejen Zain and ejen djin body which is unconscious.

EJEN ZAIN ?? UNO ?? Both of them .. which is leon and bakar gasp .

Come on ... we need to carry both of them in the jet and let geeta examine their condition .. before it's too late . Leon said as all of them nods .

~

They're still alive .. but their heart beating slowly .. both of them need intensive care medical attention . Did you found anybody else except both of them ?? Geeta ask .

As far we round around the island ... nobody , except both of them .. laying there unconscious . Rizwan said.

Let's head straight to HQ . And important thing is .. don't tell the young agents yet . It's not the right time to tell them .. especially Ali and Alicia . Since his override is still unstable . Geeta said as the 4 Male agents nods in agreement.

Few minutes of flying ... They finally arrive at mata HQ .

They work quietly.. only they know what's going on .. and they told the other 2 pillar leader about it .. which make them shock .

Few days later .. Zain finally get his conscious.. but djin didn't .. which made him worry . Once he's awake.. Zain told them to forgave djin .. after what he did .. all the mentor hesitate except rizwan .. he know exactly that the mentor of him facing these years ..

After taking some times they finally accept djin as the pillar leader .. and at the same time djin has woken .. Both ganz and dayang has forgiven djin ...

After both of them are able to touch their feet on the floor and stand on their on feet without getting help , Dayang make and announcement to all agents in the HQ .. some of them still shock .. hesitate to forgive what djin has done .. same to the young agents .. but not to Rudy and Ali.. Rudy love his mentor .. he know that he will be back with mata .. and Ali.. who doesn't want to hold grudge just forgive him .