Its your fault

Fit listen! Rizwan said, fighting him.

Ah! Shut up! I didn't want to hear anything. He refused.

ALI IS IN DANGER. HE'S OUT THERE! Rizwan yelled, then kicked him hard in the stomach as he flew to the back.

WHY DID YOU KEEP ON PROTECTING HIM? WHAT MAKES YOU DO THAT? He questioned.

BECAUSE I PROMISE BAKAR TO DO SO. I HOLD ON TO HIS PROMISE. Rizwan snap.

Then Fit and Bobby were silent and heard the confession.

Papa ... a 3-year-old kid called, trying not to cry.

Sorry .. Ali. Rizwan said, then carry him.

We are the only hope for now. After what has happened here, pillar leaders put their trust in us for now as they're working on finding the cure. Rizwan said as he left both of them.

Ghazali was stuck in the beta tower with other colleagues. Luckily, they still have enough food storage for them to live after the virus's apocalypse.

That turned most people into zombies, and the virus spread way faster than everyone could imagine by one small tiny bite.

All the agents were busy in the HQ, and Rizwan promised him and his partner in crime to protect her son, Ali Ghazali. Her only child.

Pa... I'm scared. Ali said, snuggling on Rizwan's shoulder.

Shhh .. sleep Ali. Rizwan said while patting his back softly.

What if I become one of them? What if you? Ali's eyes start to water and wet the guy's suit.

Shh.. no such thing as that okay. Rizwan said, calming him down.

Where's Bakar... Rizwan thought.

Meanwhile, Bakar is in the academy with other agents. Preparing their security system and a safe port to change.

While Ali couldn't stop crying after he saw lots of living corpses walking around, that scared him so much.

Shhh .. Rizwan said, tapping his back, calming him down from getting worse as Ali hugged him tighter.

~~

Alii !! Bakar ran to him, but Rizwan chased him to go get a bath first because he might get infected without knowing.

~

How's everything? Rizwan asked.

Good. It went well. Hopefully, all of this storage is enough for all of us. Bakar replied.

Papa !! Piew!! Ali said, doing a gun hand gesture and pointing it at him.

Rizwan did the same thing to him and pointed it back to him .

Piew . Rizwan said, then the boy chuckled and ran away to play with others.

It's been .. 1 or 2 years since we are stuck in this apocalypse. How's Ali doing with you in HQ. Bakar asked.

The same. Nothing changed, only the way he called me papa . Rizwan said .

Hopefully.. he still can remember who is Ghazali to him . Bakar said as rizwan nodded .

~~

So . What is your process? Othman asked.

He looks very terrible, compared to before.

We manage to get some DNA from them, and we find that the cure is from the immune person itself to change them back to normal. Dayang said.

What. Othman looks at her in total shock.