Twin ? PT 3

Alicia was sleeping by his side .

Wake up . I brought you food . Alden said , waking her up gently .

Oh thanks . Alicia said as he put it on the table .

I'm sorry for being mad at you . I'm not there when both of you got attacked . Alden said .

It's fine . I'm sorry too . Alicia said as Alden nods and leave the medbay .

I really don't mean to make you hurt Ali . Alicia said , holding his pale hand .

~

3 days later ..

I woke up and blink for few times and saw familiar ceiling .

Then I look on my left then to my right .

I saw Alicia was reading her book on the chair by my side . Waiting for me to be awake .

Then I pull my oxygen mask , calling for her .

Alicia .. I called her , weakly .

Then she close her book fast , and look at me in disbelief .

A-Ali ? You're awake ! She said .

Sorry . I trouble you . Ali said .

It's okay . You don't . Alicia said as she help him get up and reposition his bed .

How are you ? Ali asked .

I'm good . Thanks to you . Alicia said trying not to feel guilty towards him .

Ali touches her face and smile .

It worth getting stab and shot for you . Sorry I didn't listen to you . Ali said .

No .. I'm supposed to say that . I don't mean to argue with you at the time and reveal both of us . Alicia said while her eyes forming tears .

Hey its okay .. I don't blame you . Ali said , wiping her tears off .

Then she cover her face , feeling guilty .

It always him getting hurt for her , saving her from azurium execute , sacrifice himself to safe others , cross over mata protocol by killing for his brother and her . It was him .

All she did to him was blaming him , frame him to general , pillar leaders and other higher rank agent .

Alicia .. Ali said as he lift her head up using his hand .

If you're not in relationship with me , I'll still save you . No matter how I will do my best to protect others . Please ? Don't cry . Ali said , begging for her to stop .

I-I don't mean to .. it was my fault . Alden's right . It's my fault . I'm the one who hurt you . I couldn't help it . Alicia cried more .

Then Ali get down from the bed and give her a hug .

While Alicia cried on him , couldn't bare the guilt she hold .

I'm sorry Ali . I'm so sorry . Alicia said .

I forgive you ... shhh .. Ali said patting her back softly .

Then rizwan enter with rudy and saw Ali was hugging her .

What's wrong ? Rizwan asked as Ali turn to him .

She felt guilty I guess . Ali said as he continue to pat her .

Then both of them come nearer and pull a chair .

Say Ali . What happened before both of you were under attack . Rudy asked .