Pillar changes ? Pt 3

Komeng where are you ??! Bear yell touching the container crooked metal .

Suddenly the lights is on back as all the komeng goons is on the floor defeated .

How about you just surrender ? Fit ask .

In your dream . Bear said as he take out a gun . And aim to them .

You shoot them .. I'll tear you apart . Ali said on the container while Ali pointing one of the azurium gun to komeng head .

ALI WHAT ARE YOU DOING ???!!! All the agents yell .

Heh .. like I care . Bear said as he about to pull the trigger ..

Ali grit his teeth in anger as he lift komeng and throw him at bear .

BOSS HELP .. WHUAARGHHHH !!!! Komeng yell when he flung to bear and hit him .

Ali jump down .

Ali what's the matter with you ?? Rizwan tap his shoulder harshly .

What ?? He's about to pull the trigger so I throw komeng to him ! Ali snapped .

Ali was talking to rizwan and the others but nobody saw bear is trembling to stand up while pointing the gun to Ali .

ALI WATCH OUT ! Rizwan was about to push Ali aside harshly when he saw bear pull the trigger .. but Ali stone himself there .

YOU SHUT- .. Ali was about to finish his words when he can feel a bullet in his stomach .

All of them look at him in shock .. while Ali hold the bleeding part .

AHAHHAHAA SERVE YOU RIGHT ! Bear laugh ..

Ali gritted his teeth as he run to him .

Ouh you want more ?? Bear said trying to pull the trigger but Ali push the pistol out from his hands using his right hand ..

Ali take out komeng's butterfly knife that he kept awhile ago and stab him at the same area bear shoot him as it splash blood on his face .

Ali's mouth full with as it flow out from his mouth ..

Y-you .. Bear stutter then Ali push the knife deeper which make him groan in pain .

ARGHH ! Bear groan .. then The Male mentor run to him and pull him away from bear before he could chop his body .

STOP ALI ! HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ANYMORE ! Leon and bakar yell .

HE DESERVES IT ! Ali escapes from his mentor as he run to bear suddenly the inviso pillar leader appear in smoke to stop him .

Stop Ali .. he's weak . Djin said .

HOW ABOUT ME ? Ali snapped as djin look at him .

Leon now ! Rizwan yell as leon shoot him with the paralysed bullet to Ali .

Ali hissed in pain then he knocked out and djin catch him before he touch the ground .

I told you that we should settle this fatty earlier . Ganz said while stepping on abang bear unconscious body .

Where's the azurium ? Zain ask .

All the agents there pull the case and show it to the pillar leader .

Good .. now we need to get back to mata . Dayang said .

Rizwan . Carry him . Djin said as rizwan nods .

~~~~

In med bay .

So far I've taken out the bullet .. and he didn't lost to much blood like before . And he need some rest .. he's still can't control himself to stab abang bear again . Geeta said .