Pillar changes ?

Ali and his agents friends is in the briefing room waiting for other mentor arrive then general will give them their brief .

Dey why are you late than the young agents ? General Rama ask in hologram .

Sorry general .. we got something to take care off . Rizwan said .

So why do you call and ask us to gather in the briefing room ? Ali ask .

I'll tell you once ejen Fit and Bobby is here .. General said .

What ? Is it an important task ? Geeta ask .

Pretty important since it's from pillar leader . General said.

Suddenly The briefing door slide open and appear two senior agents entering .

General ... both of them greet him .

Good since now all of you are here.. the pillar leader has given task to all of you especially young agents . General said.

What kind of task ? The young agents .

This task is about your pillar . You , young agents and mentor also fit and Bobby will do a pillar changes to other pillar for a week . If you managed to do mission successfully with your new pillar .. that would be your new pillar . Everybody must take the part . No exception . General said .

Wait .. we don't understand .. all of them said in confusion .

Haih.. I know this will happen . General mutters under his breath.

Basically you now is in your own pillar right .. tekno , inviso , neuro and combat . So example like Ali in tekno now .. and he will run pillar test to choose his new pillar . Let's say his new pillar is neuro . If his potential in neuro is higher than tekno , he can choose to stay in neuro or back to his old pillar .. but due to pillar leader .. they recommends more to enter your new pillar if your potential and your skills higher than your old one . But if your old pillar are higher than your new one .. you need to return to your old pillar . General explain .

Ouh .. include us ?? Mentor ask as general nods .

So when are we gonna start the pillar test ? All of the ask .

Today . General said which made them surprise .

Whattt??!!! They gasp .

Now everybody gather in the arena . And the test will be judge by their own . General said as they nods .

That's all dismissed . General said as all of them leave the briefing room .

While walking to the arena .

Which pillar that suit me other than neuro ? I can't imagine wearing other pillar suit or join other pillar . Jet said .

Maybe you could be tekno or combat ? Khai said .

How about us tekno .. we don't usually joins the fight . Ali said then all the young agents look at him with " seriously ? " face .

Alright fine . I admit I'm the only who know how to fight . But how about khai , bulat and ejen geeta ?? Ali ask which make them question too .. and the mentor heard their conservation .

Maybe neuro ? Leon interrupt .

How about you guys ?? All young agents look at the mentor .

I think I'm still in combat . Bakar said scratching back of his neck sheepishly .

Maybe neuro .. or still in inviso . Karya said .

Combat or tekno .. or just the same . Leon said .

I don't have any idea about it yet . Geeta said .