MATA School

In this story .. Mata has school or more like a boarding school special for the young agents . Also mata has new operations in other country which is cyberaya neighbouring countries . I'm just gonna create some cool city name . Hope you readers don't mind .. 🙂 . And still the main headquarters will be in cyberaya , the other country has their own main facilities to gather and receive Intel about their country safety . But for important mission it will held in Cyberaya . I guess my explanation won't be that confusing.. Right ? 😅😃 .

-

In Mata HQ .

Inform to your students that we gonna send them to mata boarding school by next week . Djin said .

(Forgot to mention .. during the explosion.. Zain went back in and saved him , since he couldn't bare leaving his friend behind )

The mentor in the mata briefing room salute as they understood .

That's all , dismissed . And also academy mentor . Please stay . General said as leon , karya , rizwan , bakar and geeta stayed . ( also in this story theres only one academy mata .. that means in cyberaya . The school is located in secret island not far from cyberaya academy)

What is it General ? Leon ask .

The pillar leaders agreed to let the 4 new agent to join the school . General said which make them shock .

I mean General , they're still new to mata . Geeta said .

It's fine to let them join . 4 of them got 12 seniors to guide them . I'm sure they will be alright . Ganz said .

Have they done any mission before ? Karya ask .

In my observation , they've done 10 mission in this 2 months after they were recruited . Dayang said .

How many fails ? Rizwan add .

6 fails . General said which make the mentor quite surprise .

I'm sorry .. 6 mission fails ??? All of them ask .

The pillar leaders and general nods .

As far as I recall .. Ali use to be junior agent with no potential and under my training .. but he never fail mission that much . Rizwan said which he quite shock about the 6 failed mission .

Bakar and other mentors nods in agreement .

Well that's Ali . He used to be that kind of boy who is timid and problematic . But at least he change . Djin said which he quite proud with his second apprentice after rizwan .

Also ask one of your students leader to welcome their new batch agents , since they will join the academy too . Zain said .

Ouh who ? Bakar ask .

The boys of course.. how could you send girls inviting the new agents . Ganz said in annoyed .

Both of them ? The mentors ask .

Yes .. only one of them know secret entrance to academy . Zain said .

Okay .. we will inform to both of them . Rizwan said .

That's all dismiss . General said as the mentors salute and walk out from the briefing room .

Mentor POV .

So .. which cities will be joining the school ? Bakar ask .

It could be Clovercity , Oblivion city , Cyberjaya , San 8 City . Or maybe more . Geeta said .

The agents there are not compatible with us . I guess we are way stronger . Leon said .

We can't underestimate them leon . We don't know how's the mentor there train their young agents . Karya said as the other nods .