Truth or Dare ? PT 3

Meanwhile the mentor which is running to the stage 4 ward ..

Wake up Ali ! All of them call his name .

Ali wake up !! Bakar shake his weak body while carrying him .

Still nothing ..

Get in fast ! Lay him on the bed . Leon , karya bring the defibrillator over there . Dayang said .

Once bakar lay Ali on the bed .. Ali cough blood .. and slowly gain his conscious..

Wait wait .. he's gaining his conscious back . Djin said .

Ali slowly open his eye and saw all the mentor and the pillar leader gather around him ..

Thank God you're still alive . Dayang said. 

Why your face cover up with blood ? Ali ask to the mentor who is covered with his blood .

It's your blood ! You throw up blood and it splash to us ! Ganz burst in anger .

My blood ? Ali ask as he wipe his mouth with back of his hand and saw red concentrated liquid .

Suddenly Ali feel something in his throat which make him jump down from the bed and run to the ward toilet which make the mentor and pillar leader confuse .

Ali ??!!! All of them rush to the toilet and saw Ali throw up blood again in the sink .

All them who's watching him start to feel nauseous .

Once he stop throwing up blood .. he fell down on the floor in weak condition .

Rizwan , karya and djin went to Ali since they're inside the toilet .. while leon saw something in the sink .

Broken glass ... leon said which loud enough for them to listen .

Their face went worried to pale as they saw few pieces of broken glass in the sink with Ali's blood ..

Ali ? All of them look at him in worried .

This game is getting wild than we expected . Geeta said as the mentor nods .. and leave the pillar leader in confusion .

What game ? Zain ask .

Truth or dare .. about ghost . Bakar said .

I'm sorry WHAT ?? Djin yell .

We did play with the young agents while in the arena .. Leon said .

Whatever it is .. carry him and lay down on the bed again . Geeta said as they all make a way for rizwan , karya and djin to carry weak Ali ..

Suddenly the ward room door slide open as the young agents has arrive .

ALI ! WHO ATTACKED YOU ??! Rudy yell .

Patient Rudy .. he still weak . He just vomited blood .. and theres few broken glass in his blood vomit . Karya said .

All of the young agents jaws drop .. in shock .

W-what ?? Broken glass ?? Alicia stutter .

Rudy went to the weaker boy who nearly unconscious ..

Ali .. I know you still play with this dumb plan .. answer me . Rudy threatens him .

Ali slowly wake up from lying down and look at him with some blood stain on his lips .

My plan is over after you enter in there .  No more prank Rudy .. Ali said with pale face .

You lied . For the whole time I know you been hiding more plan from me . Did you buy the fake broken piece of glass somewhere and you swallow it . Then you throw up again with red colouring ? Rudy snapped .