Chance ? PT 2

Time skips in HQ .

Dey Aliya !! Why did you bring your brat here ??!! General yell .

Um mr general .. I have a word with you also the pillar leaders .. can you please follow me ? Ali ask .

Who are you to command me and how did you know about us ? General ask clenching his fist .

How you gonna know if you resist to follow me ? Ali raised his eyebrow .

Just follow him general.. we are surprise too when he know about mata and pillar leader . Bakar said as rizwan and Aliya nods .

Fine . General said .

~~

Pillar leader office .

So boring ... an afro haired man said while balancing pen on his mouth .

Same .. we should go somewhere to have fun . A neuro agent said .

Why don't you help me TO FINISH THIS WORK ! A tekno agent yell .

Chill dayang .. we have work too . Djin said playing with his minimise katana handle on the table .

Then their office door slide open as they stop what they're doing and sit up straight on their chair .

-

What's wrong general ? Dayang ask .

Why did you bring your son here ? Djin ask Aliya .

Um actually .. he know what's happening . And he know us . As agent too . Bakar and Aliya said .

What ? That's bullshit . Ganz said while laughing .

Yeah its bullshit until I tell you you're dead in my universe because got headshot on your forehead with azurium . Ali said crossing his hand leaving the combat pillar leader silent .

Sorry what ? All of the agents in the room said .

Yeah . He's dead . Everybody was . Including 4 of you . Ali said pointing to them .

And how about you ? Zain ask .

I died but end up in this universe . As a kid . Ali said .

What ? The 4 pillar leader ask .

Haish . Ali groan as he take out something from his backpack .

Wait .. wait . We don't understand . What are you talking about Ali ??? Dayang said .

Agent dayang , in my universe before I end up here . There was an attack happen in the academy . And numeros work together with mata but end up died . Understand ?? Ali said .

Okay .. and how you gonna prove to us that you're from other universe ? Djin ask .

Before anything .. I'm just gonna inform you guys about uno in my universe . Ali said which make all of them interested into the topic .

Who is it ? General and Zain ask .

Agent Djin . He did that because you left him behind during the explosion , and use protokol gegas against him . Which make him turn against mata , but end up died with us . Ali said .

We don't actually mean to leave him behind .. that's why you can see him standing over here . Zain said as ganz and dayang let out their hand showing djin standing in the middle .

I know . Cuz I'm not blind . Ali said dryly .

And somehow your attitude is the same as Ali the brat . General said .

Well you guys made me that way in my universe . And you deserve it . You earn my kindness but in return you insult me and labelled me as traitor . Because why ? BECAUSE I FUCKING HELP THE PEOPLE IN THE PINGGIRAN . AND SABOTAGE MISSION JUST TO HELP THEM . Ali yell which make them quite shock .