Twin ? PT 4

Are you okay? Dayang asked.

I am. But physically, I don't . Alden said .

We are still looking for him . Right ? Mika asked .

What ? Do you want to give up ? Go ahead . I can do this alone . Alden snapped and stormed off , and he walked out of the room .

Agent Zain ? Should we continue ? Sam asked .

What do you think ? Do you want to quit searching for him, or do you want to continue . Zain asked back .

But all of them were silent .

Hmph .. the silent is enough to know the answer Zain . Wasting your time asking about it to them . Djin said .

I'll continue . I don't care . Rizwan said as other male agents nodded .

The female agents will be back up and cover all the mission with numeros . Clear ? Zain asked .

Yes, sir . They said .

Good dismissed . Zain said, and then the agents dismissed .

~~

A few months later , they've tried their best to look for him and his father , but there's no sign of him exist in the city . Even the police closed the case 3 months ago since they couldn't search for them anymore .

But mata continue searching for them . Alden's now is 18 , he didn't celebrate his birthday like he used to . Instead, he goes hard on himself . Blaming the missing brother for being stubborn , then cry about it .

-

Agent Zain . I think I'm gonna stop searching and accept the fate that he's dead or maybe lost . Alden said .

After 6 months searching from last December ? Do you really want to quit ? Rudy asked .

Yes . I'm tired of searching for that stubborn brother . I would punch him hard on the face once he returned . Alden said .

Okay . Suit yourself . Ganz said .

But , once you stop . You are not allowed to do your searching alone . Zain said as Alden nodded. 

I won't . Alden said .

~~

Is everybody here ? Alden asked .

Yes . They replied .

We have someone new to play with . Alden said .

Really ? Who is it this time ? Chris and Khai asked .

Him . Alden said as he lightly touched on the table as he appeared a hologram , a hologram of tall guy with hand crossing covered with full mask . No face shown .

Oh, this guy . Rudy and Alicia said .

We know him . Iman said as they nodded .

Good . But only 3 of you know him, but others don't . Alden said, and then he touched on the keyboard as it appeared to the guy data .

There's no data about him . At all . Moon said .

Yep . We call him masked guy . HQ agents caught him when he was sloping into the harbour . He said .

Okay . So what's our mission ? Roza asked .

Patient roza . Here's come the best part of this person . He can finish all the agents by himself without using any weapons in his hand . Using his bare hands to beat them . Alden said the others went silent .

Tch . Rizwan or rudy could do that without using their gadgets . Jet scoffs .

I can show you the footage taken by one of the agent suit cameras . Alden said, then he pushed a button as a video play .