New UNO PT2

Once all of them enter the jet , Ali immediately run to the deck and switch on to autopilot mode ..

The jet now is flying a little far from the academy as the old academy explode meanwhile the agents in the passengers seat are half unconscious . Doesn't know what's happening . Or they might think they're dead ..

~~~~

ALI .

The only word that can be hear from the passenger seat till the pilot deck . Which is where Ali was .. driving the jet .

And Ali recognise the voice . Who said it . And know the voice belong to .

Ali . They called you . Sies said walking next to him .

Okayy .. could you handle this with nueve ? Ali ask as sies nods then nueve enter the deck and give Ali two finger salute as he sit beside sies .

While Ali is walking to the passenger sit .. and saw the other numeros member minding their own business .. trez is sleeping soundly with some annoying snoring , dos is reading a magazine don't know where its come from , rizwan and siete is playing uno card game . And both of them get way too serious in that game . Literally too serious .. more than the actual fight . While cinco with the mata agents . Which is all are wide awake . Insulting the poor tekno agent former . But she didn't mind .. cuz she got worst than that before with uno or djin himself .

WHERE'S ALI ?? They yell to cinco . But she just ignored .

I'm here . What do you want ? First class services ? Sure .. if you want it , you may use the exit door there and jump cuz I don't serve first class service here . Ali said dryly giving them stoic face .

While the other numeros member heard him and they laugh way too hard .. especially the Male members except trez .

All the mata agents look at him while gritted their teeth and clench their fist tightly .

What ? Not satisfied with me ? Be grateful that I save your asses from getting shot with the satellite weapon . Ali said as he kneel down to their level .

You're way too lucky to have me as new uno , and ordered them to carried you guys inside . If I didn't do that . You mata agents will be perish in one blink . Ali said giving them a cold look .

Who are you . The only question young agent ask . They suddenly don't recognise their friend . Or ex friend .

Who am I ? What kind of question is that ?? Ali said as he stand up and scoffs .

Before I shoot you . Better stop with your attitude . Leon said threatening him but Ali let out a laugh .

Hey guys .. look at this timid neuro agent .. did you heard what he said ?? Ali ask while trying so hard to hold his laugh .

While the numeros is laughing .

Hey brother Riz ! Is this your friend ?? Ali ask as rizwan let out a small mocking laugh .

When did I have one ? Rizwan said while putting on card on the table .

Uno last card . UNO ! Rizwan said cheering while siete groan in frustration.

Wait I just remember this timid agent used to be my mentor and call me a disappointment . Ali said giving mocking smile .

You want to shoot me ? Sure .. wait here . Ali said as he walk back to the airplane deck and leave cinco with the confused mata agents ..

I don't recognise him anymore . Bakar said .

Of course you won't recognise him anymore bakar . He hate you guys .. but you guys didn't realise it after too busy stressing him out . Cinco said giving a smile then walk away while Ali walk back to them as they saw Ali was holding gun .