Pillar changes ? Pt 2

Aliya your son is getting colder !! Rizwan said while carrying him .

I don't know what should I do rizwan ! Aliya said while tears flowing down on her cheek .

They have finally arrive to med bay as the three agent which is rizwan , aliya and geeta enter the room .

You guys stay outside first okay .. to lesser the tense when he wakes up . Geeta said as they nods .

~~~~

Nobody POV .

All of them waiting there for 2 hours .. some is walking back and forth .. some is sitting on the floor leaning on the wall . Some went to cafeteria to buy something to eat .

Meanwhile in the med bay .. nobody walk out from it yet , nor rizwan or Aliya . Which make them curious and worried .

Pov End

Ali .. please wake up . Alicia internally pray .

Suddenly the door slide open which make them walk to the person who walk out .

How is Ali ?? Ejen rizwan ?? The young agents ask .

He lost about 26% of the blood .. which make his brain nearly stop .. Rizwan said keeping his cool face .

Is he alive ? Bulat ask.

Yes . But ... rizwan said then he stop .

But what ejen rizwan ?? They ask .

He might lost his memory since the droid swung him to the wall harshly and hit back of his head . Also his brain is shaking . Rizwan said as he let out a big sigh .

How about ejen Aliya?? Is she okayy ??!! Moon ask .

She still can't accept it the fact that ejen geeta told her . Rizwan said .

Is he conscious ? Alicia ask .

Uhh .. I can't answer that . Rizwan said avoiding the question .

W-why ?? All of the young agents ask .

Because you will make the situation more tense . Rizwan said then the other mentors and the pillar leader walking to their direction.

Ouh rizwan .. how is he ? Bakar ask .

Rizwan scratch back of his neck .. not sure .

Why what's wrong ? Leon ask .

Bakar .. please control yourself okay . Rizwan warn him first.

O-okay .. so what is it ? Bakar ask .

So basically .. Ali lost about 26% of blood which make his brain .. nearly.. nearly stop . But thank God.. we act fast . Rizwan said .

The mentor and the pillar leader face turn guilty ...

Bad news is ?? Karya ask .

Bad news is ... it will effect his memory .. since the buster droid swung him to the wall harshly and it hit back of Ali's head . Rizwan said scratching back of his neck guilty .

Is he conscious ? The 4 pillar leader ask .

Rizwan just make hand language on his neck .. which means not yet . And all the mentor and the 4 leaders understand it .

Where's Aliya ? Zain ask .

Crying beside Ali .. can't accept the fact that Geeta give . Rizwan said.

We can enter right ? Djin said as rizwan nods .

Eh why can't we ?? All the young agents ask .

For some reason .. be patient okay . Dayang said as she and the others enter the room including rizwan .. and left them alone.