That katana , That trauma PT 2

Three of them was running in the empty academy hallways .. heading to empty briefing room..

Okay .. get in . Djin said while securing the hallway making sure nobody was pass by .

Ali immediately turn on the holographic table as he untied his wrist watch and put it on the holographic table as it transfer the file that he copied from rizwan's inviso agents file .

Rizwan was shivering... silently and djin noticed it as he lay his hand on the younger man shoulder .

It's okay .. nothing you're gonna worried about . It's only 3 of us . Djin said giving a warm smile to him ..

Rizwan just nods ... unsure about this .

Okay now you can play all the files since I have transfer it . Ali said to rizwan .

Rizwan nods as he walk to Ali and start displaying his profile .

Before entering mata .. I was a wanted villian .. by cyberaya police and mata . I keep on escaping from police .. and they gave up as they close the case .. but mata didn't... since the other agents that were send to arrest me keep on failing to me because I'm good at fighting .. one day they send the pillar leaders instead .. I keep on running .. but djin stop me and fight then followed with Zain , then Ganz , Dayang use her flying droid to lock my feet on the ground .. and I still standing on my feet , with slight injuries on my hand , shoulders .. leg and my face is cover my own blood . While them didn't get any injuries .. when I lost to them .. they offered me to be an agent , they recruited me . I told them that I didn't do the crime work .. I always got drowsy while walking home then I didn't realised what have I done . And they suspicious  that I was mind control by someone.. they brought me to HQ to do some checking on me .. and they found a microchip attach behind of my neck .. and track it . Unfortunately.. they can't find who's controlling me . Until today . They pull the microchip off my neck so the person can't control myself anymore . I got diagnosed " past traumatic stress disorder " (PTSD) after few months later and I keep on avoiding mission , and scared .. also avoiding people around .. I only stick to djin . Rizwan explain as he show all the pictures was captured last few years ago .

Suddenly the briefing room was slide open .. and saw all the mentors and djin friends standing there .

While 3 of them in the briefing room shock with their existence.

Wh-when did you guys arrive ?? Ali ask .

We heard all of it . Include the young agents . Dayang said as the young agents hiding beside the wall came out and wave awkwardly.

Do you even know how to respect people privacy ?? Djin said nearly yell .

We just about gonna use this briefing room . And this briefing room door is locked . We are about to leave when we heard rizwan's voice . Ganz said crossing his arms .

Yeah and what's wrong if his voice in here ? Probably with me and papa , you guys shouldn't be so nosy about other people matter . Ali snapped .

While rizwan just look at other place not facing the other agents place .. meanwhile Ali and djin is defending him .

We have right to know too . Karya and leon said .

Yes all of you has the right to know . But he doesn't feel to open it yet to anyone except me and ejen djin . Respect his decision please . Don't be a human without manners . Ali said coldly .

Ganz was about to throw his hand on Ali but djin stand in front him .

What ? Come on .. hit me . Don't be so moody ganz . You should control your temper .. its annoying that you can't accept the fact . Djin point to him .