Chance ? Pt 3

Video playing in the background*

Rudy ready the camera !! Khai said .

Ish ??!! Why me ??!! Rudy ask .

Because you're holding it dumbass ! Jet yell .

Language ! Leon and bakar said .

Oh shut up shorty ! All Male agents aka the young agents who already become an adult said .

YOU- Leon immediately shoot them but Bulat protect them with his sphere cube .

Okay done ! Now where's Ali??!! All of them ask while looking around .

VIKRAM ! COME BACK BITCH ! Ali yell while chasing him and Vikram is running away from him .

Rudy immediately follow from behind .

ALICIA MOVE ! Ali yell .

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT DORK ! HE'S MINE ! Alicia yells back while aiming her blastique to him .

NO YOU'RE MINE ! NOBODY CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME ! Ali yell then he saw Vikram jump off from the cliff .

ALI YOU STUPID DUMBASS DON'T JUMP ! Rudy and Alicia yell but he ignores .

WHO FUCKING CARES ! MY DAD IS IMPORTANT SO HE CAN WATCH ME GET MARRY WITH YOU ! Ali said then he jump .

IDIOT !!!!!! All the agents yell while running to the cliff watching Ali flying near to Vikram .

Agent rizwan ! Do you copy ??!!! Chris ask in his earpiece.

What ? Rizwan ask .

ALI JUMP DOWN FROM THE CLIFFS . HE DIDN'T WEAR HIS AEROSUIT . Khai yell .

Ali was fighting with Vikram while falling down and he manage to kick his head until it spins 90° to the back .

Serve your fucking right . Ali said as he kick him in the chest as he fall faster .

Then Ali turn on his earpiece .

Oi Alicia ! Will you be my wife ? Faster I nearly reach the ground . Ali said .

YES YES WHATEVER YOU SAID ! AGENT RIZWAN IS COMING ! Alicia said panicking about him .

GOOD ONE ! JET NOW ! Ali said as Jet pull down his hood as he appear with camera in his hand while flying with his jet pack .

Power Ali . Jet said as he past Ali his watch as Ali wear it and change his suit to his aerosuit .

Then both of them fly back to the floor where his friends were .

Fuh .. All of of them let out a relief sigh .

WHERE IS HE ? Rizwan slammed the glass door looking out for Ali .

I'm here ? Ali said waving at him then rizwan walk to him and give him a punch but Ali hold his fist .

The heck bro ? I'm still alive ! Ali said as he pull rizwan hand and throw him to the front but rizwan manage to him a kick to his face but he dodge it too .

YES YOU'RE STILL ALIVE BUT DON'T MAKE US WORRIED . Rizwan yell .

I know what I'm doing .. and as you can see I'm still standing and talking to you . Ali said as he roll his eye in annoyance .

Got the video ? Bulat and Chris ask .

Rudy and jet give them a thumbs up .

Caiyaa la Ali !! Moon cheer .

While Alicia is blushing as she cover it with her green scarf .

You wanna see magic Alicia ? Ali ask while walking to her .