No choice

It's already been 2 years after Niki attacked Cyberaya and luckily mayor of the Country is not injured badly . Niki and her man got prison for their whole life . Mata didn't receive any news about uno's partner in crimes since Niki attack Cyberaya . Ali is 16 turning 17 in couple of months.

Normal pov .

In the training arena

" Ready Ali ? " Mentor to Ali which is agent rizwan said to him . He once betrayed MATA because of uno ( djin ; inviso chief pillar leader and dead in ejen Ali : misi legasi / mission legacy together with great neuro pillar chief leader , Ejen Zain ) but now MATA has accepted him back as agent .

Yes . Ali said in monotone voice .

As usual both of them will have lollipop in their mouth and of course Ali got his sweet tooth from rizwan itself since rizwan was his mentor and Ali was his apprentice anyway and he receive lollipop every time he succeed to accomplish mission without any mistake .

Both of them start their 5th training since Ali now will not using iris anymore after agent dayang ask him to surrender iris 2 years ago .

Focus Ali . Rizwan stern to him .

I'm too focus right now . You made me lose it . Ali said in annoyed as he dodged every move made by rizwan .

While in the observation room .. all the mentors , and the young agents was watching both of their training . And all the young agents call the training as ' traitor training traitor '

Rizwan look at his apprentice and all he saw that the boy now who is timid , troublesome , lack of focus and everything now has change .

Aww .. are you losing agent rizwan ? Ali mock him .

We will see .. rizwan said then he smirk plastered on his face .

Back to observation room .

Can't believe that Ali is changing . He's getting stronger . But this time without iris . Only his late mother gasing and his new yoyo . Khai said .

What no . He still a traitor to us . And MATA . Jet said then other agree .

But he's the one who saves our ass when niki control your override mode . Alicia defend Ali .

Even the ejen dayang and ejen ganz lose to niki . And Ali the one who save everything even he's a traitor . Alicia add more .

So what ? He still a traitor . Rudy interrupt .

Alicia annoyed as she just ignore him .

Silent ! Ejen leon stern then he look back at the monitor .

Khai , moon , Iman ignore their insults on Ali for awhile as three of them focusing watching the training .

Back into arena .

Let see if this work . Ali mumble under his breath as he take something in his pocket .

What's wrong Ali ? Lost this ? Rizwan ask as he holding his yoyo .

Huh ?? Ali pretend looking for his yoyo on his body but instead he take out something .

Ejen rizwan look at him in shock as he drop the yoyo from his hand

T-that ? W .. where did you get that ? Rizwan stutter .

Ouh this ? Doesn't matter . Now let's start . Pity you I'm still full of energy . Ali smirk .

Rizwan silent as he shock that Ali is holding a familiar katana same to his old mentor . Djin .