The chosen one PT 7

~~

Monday

Welcome to the last day of the Triwizard Tournament . Tong announce as all the student cheer .

Please welcome all the finalist . Tong said as Ali and the 3 walk up .

It was Mateo , Eric , Ali and Chloe .

All of them wave to the crowd . But Ali didn't .

He just look at them in empty expression .

While Ghazali saw his son as he went down to meet him .

Meanwhile the twin , Ray and Rayyan went to each seat asking for their bet on who's winning .

Rudy and Sam sat on higher bench while cheering on Ali's name with the others .

Ali !!! I couldn't believe you manage to reach to the last challenge . Ghazali said as he pat his son shoulder proudly .

Ali didn't utter anything as he just smile to his father .

Do your best alright ! Ghazali said then he return back to his seat .

I will . Ali mutter as he hold his wand firmly .

Then Tong stop his speech and went down from the stage as he walk towards the 4 champions.

This maze in enchanted and you might bump into some creature in there . It might give you lost consciousness and possession also you might lost your identity . Be careful . If someone or you want to leave the game , use periculum spell . Tong said .

All of them nods .

Good luck . Tong said as Ganz release one shot .

The others enter the maze while running . While Ali still standing outside of it .

Then he call rizwan and whisper to him something .

" can I use curse spell ? " Ali whispered .

Then rizwan just nods .

Not on people . Rizwan said as Ali nods .

Iris . You can win this round and that portkey is yours . Ali said as his right eye turn to blue while left remain .

Ali enter the maze as he was walking calmly .. while the others is cheering for him to run .

Without they knowing its a long journey to reach to the portkey location ..

While he walking through the wall .. he saw a bogart as a dementor coming after him .

Riddikulus . Ali said as it turn into pigeons .

Then he continue walking through the wall .

After few minutes he saw Eric was acting strangely as he look like he got possess .

Then he heard someone behind him as he push him to the wall using his left hand as they both lean on the grass wall . While Ali hands is one the person mouth to keep silent .

Then both of them saw Eric walking by them as it turn pointing out his wand .

But Ali point to him and cast stupefy with expelliarmus. 

As Eric fall on the ground unconscious .

Then slowly the branch and the roots of the wall wrap around Eric's body as it pull toward the wall .

Thank you Ali . Chloe said after pull down Ali's hand from her mouth .

Hm . Ali hum as he start moving leaving chloe behind .