Protokol Gegas pt2

Ali and Alicia walk to the arena together in silent .. as Ali minding his own business scrolling his phone listening to his spotify playlist .

While Alicia didn't want to disturb the guy plus she's in weird also awkward in this situation . She doesn't use to this new Ali yet . She used to Ali with cherish and cheeky behaviour . Not this quiet , dry and stoic look Ali .

After 2 minutes of walking both of them finally arrive to arena .

Hi Ali !!! Khai greet .

Hm . Ali hum as he put his phone in his pocket .

" He's not the same anymore " all of them mutter .

Suddenly Bakar appear behind Ali . Trying to scared him .

BOO !! Bakar said .

But Ali didn't even flinch or react . He turn to his uncle and give him a small grin .

Sorry agent bakar . That lame prank won't work on me anymore . Try other trick . Make me surprise . Ali said as be walk away and lean on the wall .

Is everybody here ? Leon ask .

Not yet . Karya and Rizwan isn't here . Bakar said .

Geeta is on her way here . Leon said as the 2 inviso agents walk in the arena . One with lollipop in his mouth and the other playing with his card .

You're late . Ali said as he push himself off the wall .

At least we don't ruined the mission like you did . Rizwan said dryly .

Not my fault if my old self is a dumbass and stubborn . Ali said as he take out his phone and start scrolling again .

Stop it both you . Geeta said as she stand beside karya .

So what mission we need to do ? Jet ask .

Suddenly general enter the arena and saw Ali is scrolling on his phone .

Dey ! What are you doing ?!! General raised his voice like usually he did . But this time Ali didn't flinch as he just ignore the older man .

I'm talking to you Ali ! General said .

Either you're blind or pretending you can't see what I'm doing . Ali said while scrolling then he lift his head give his stoic look to general .

You brat . General said .. losing his patient .

I am brat . Ali said smile widely .

This guy is terribly in severe depression . Rudy mutter loud enough for Chris and Jet to listen as both of them nods .

All of the agents look at Ali .. which is smiling quite bright .. which make them a little creepy about him .

General ? What do you want to inform us ? Rizwan ask to change the topic .

Right . So your mission today is to stop komeng and his goons from stealing C-Tech new technology and sell it illegally to abang bear . Your objective is try your best not to die . And keep the weapon safe and bring to mata . General said .

I'm sorry general . But this is mission impossible . Why don't send senior agents instead for this ? Roza and Mika said as the other agents nods agree .

This mission is assigned for academy agents and the mentor . By the pillar leader itself . If they went too far they will involve . General said .

It sounds like mission suicide for me . Ali said crossing his hand .

I agree with Ali . And how dangerous is the weapon could be ? Because you said " try your best to stay alive " . Rizwan ask .

This new pioneer which is Ghazali new substitute has created a new technology involve high azurium usage which can killed thousand of people if it fall in wrong hands . Some of it is a weapon . Knife , Gun , rifle also shot gun . One shot could kill you . General said .