MATA School PT 4

Once they arrive at their dorms .. Ali and the 3 leaders tuck 4 of them in their room .

I want to have some word with you guys about Alex . Why he call me dad . Ali said as all of them nods .

Ali invite them into his room as he close the door .

You know why suddenly Alex is with me after returning from the vending machine ? Ali ask as they shook their head .

He come over my room on 6.30 am . And I thought he was up due something . And I couldn't get more surprise when I got a notification from his mother that his father died in car crash last night on 3 am . Ali said crossing his hands .

What ? All of their eyes went wide .

Ali nods .

His father was drunk while driving and involve in an accident with oil truck near the cyberaya highway to north . Ali said explaining .

Did he know about it ? Chris and Bulat ask .

Ali walk to his desk as he pick up his glove and wear it .

Yes . He know about it . Ali said as he type something on his tablet and use his glove to show the hologram.

As you can see here . His father car was stuck under the truck , and the oil spilled out caused by the sudden crash . Both driver and his father died as they didn't manage to get out from their driver seat . And finally explode . And the hospital has confirm that the corpse belong to his father . One of the clerk in beta tower under Vikram . Ali said while swiping the hologram as the others was to focus on the topic .

How did he react about this ? Rudy ask .

He didn't react anything which make me quite surprise . Ali said also make the other shock about it .

What ??? He didn't care about his dad ?? The female agents ask in surprise.

We had a small talk before we went out to the vending machine in the morning . Ali said as the other agents in the room look at him in curious .

Flashback*

Ting !

Ali immediately check his tablet notifications as he saw it was Alex's mother message and make his face turn guilty .

What's wrong big brother ?? Alex ask .

Um . If I tell you this .. don't be upset okay . Ali said in guilty .

O-okay .. what is it ? Alex ask .

Your dad has passed away . Few hours ago . Ali said .

Alex didn't give any reaction as he just attach a smile on his face .

It's okay . I'm not upset about his death . Plus I'm free from his torture . Alex said .

Torture ? Ali put down his tablet on the mini table as he sit down in front of the boy curiously .

Torture ? What kind of torture ? Ali ask in concern .

Well .. my dad wasn't that awesome like others . But my mom is gentle also a soft spoken person . My dad would beat me up every day not missing a day . He will comeback home on midnight in drunk .. and he will just throw his hands on me but my mom keep on defending me and it makes him annoyed , instead he beat up my mom until she's weak . My dad is alcoholic , short temper , and abusive . He always be mad at me if I did a small mistake , he would yell and beat me up with his belt . His boss scolds him as he will release his tension to both of us at home . I'm not sad if he die , I mean not that sad .. it just I can forgive him but I can't just forget what he done to my mom . Alex said wiping his tear off as Ali sit next to him and give him warm hug as a support .