Hunt PT 2

So... what's your plan? They asked.

Ali plastered a smirk on his face.

Don't do anything across the protocol, Ali. Dayang said.

I promise I won't. But I do, I apologize in advance, ma'am. She said.

You better don't, or we will beat the shit out of you. Ganz and Djin said.

As we said. We won't agent djin. Rizwan said.

I have an idea. Why don't all of you see how I do this criminal job? Ali suggests.

Ali dear... it's not something good to share, and I would prefer not to share it with anyone. Alicia lay her hands on his shoulder.

But if they insist on... so why not? Ali asked.

But Ali... Alicia's words were cut off by Ali tapping her hands on the shoulder.

It's okay... I know what I'm doing, Alicia. Ali smiled at her.

Sure. If you are willing to share it. Zain said.

Brother... have a go, please. Ali said as Rizwan nodded and typed on the holographic keyboard.

Then Ali enlarges the picture.

So, everyone, this is the place. Where they're operating. They work 15 hours per day. And continues the same routine every day. Ali said

It may look like an old storehouse that will be destroyed from the outside and inside. But they work underground. Ali add.

Then Rizwan clicks another file.

So, as you can see now, this is the underground base. Where they run their business, from the upper ground, it may seem small. But underground, it was split into 5 segments. Segments 1 and 2 will be the centre where they gather all the humans they kidnapped or killed. Then, sort them into the right class. Ali said.

Question. What do you mean by class? Karya and Bakar asked.

There are 4 types of classes. 1st will be clean, with no bruises, and young. 2nd will be clean, with some bruises or scars on the body and mid-age. 3rd class will be clean, with big scars or bruises, and categorized for all ages. The last one will be the ones who have diseases, bruises, and scars on the expensive part. Ali said.

How could you know all this, Ali... I wondered. Dos asked.

Hey? I've been inside there and been nosy with everything there. Ali said.

Another fact is that I used to help them. Ali said while spinning his stylus pen on his finger.

You help them by doing what? Kim asked.

I better not share it with you - Ali's word got cut by Rizwan spilling over.

Cutting them into pieces, send them into the preserving room. Rizwan said.

What the fuck Ali? They look at him in disgust as Alicia took a few steps away from him.

This is why I don't agree to share about it. Ali muttered.

It's fine. Anyway, all the information is downloaded in a drive. Rizwan said, tapping on his shoulder.

Drive? They asked.

Yes. Ali said. All the evidence I had from the first time I went there till last night's CCTV recording. Ali add.

Wait.. from that, you should've known whether your father is dead or not? Right? Sam asked.

Too bad. We didn't see anything from there for the past few years till last night. Ali said as Rizwan nodded.

Unless I have to break in there. Or return there again. Ali said.