The chosen one PT 3

" Iris is here "

" thank you jinx "

" my pleasure master "

~

Tomorrow morning , story about a student missing roaming around the place .. including Ali's ability to talk with snakes .

Ali and his friends enter the dining hall to enjoy their breakfast .

All of the attention turn to him and went completely silent .

While Ali just silent as he walk and act nothing happen .

While he actually know what's happening and everything .

Some of the students were whispering to their friends then they look at Ali weirdly with slight frighten.

Hey . Is it true that dark lord took her . Mika ask once she come over to Ali's bench .

Ali just nods .

Where is she now ? Iman ask .

I don't have a hint . Sorry . Ali apologise .

Wait I mean .. do you know where is she now ? Like where is she ? In the castle ? Iman ask .

Yes .. she's in the castle . With the dark lord . Ali said .

Wait . I think I've read about this before . Do you know chamber of secrets ? Kim and rizka ask .

What ? What is that even anyway ? Jet and Zass ask .

It's a room stupid . Rudy said .

Yes . Its a secret room . There's no witches or wizards get in there anymore or know about it . Might be they didn't know where its located . Rizka said as Kim agree .

So you're telling me that dark lord probably hid her in there ? Aleks and Chris ask .

Exactly . There's no other place he might be . Kim said .

But how to find it . Ali ask .

I .. then both of them silent not knowing how to answer them .

Hello sorry to disturb you .. professor rizwan want to talk to you Ali . Geeta said .

But I didn't ea- Ali was about to finish his words until geeta cut his .

It's important . You can comeback later . Let's go . Geeta said as she walk away .

While Ali just look at his friend and they just shrugged . Then he just followed the older professor from behind .

~

Yes professor ? Ali ask .

Where is he . Ali , I want you to tell us everything you know . Rizwan said .

Everything ?? Ali question again .

Yes . All the professor said .

He's in the castle . Alicia with him . She's getting weak . Uno draining her energy slowly . The snake is his pet . Closes one . That's all . Ali said .

Professor rizwan and ganz told me that you have birthmark on your neck . Same as the mark on your for head . Zain said .

Yes .. it's darker than the scars . Ali said as the professor just nods .

Do you mind show it to us . Bakar ask .

I guess ? If it's necessary . Ali said as he pull his collar to the back and turn behind to show it to them .

Can you see .. it ? Ali ask then he pull his hand off since he got tired .

Ah yes . Its below your neck . Zain said .