34| August 25

"What's so funny?"

He swallowed his laughter and pressed his lips together. "Nothing."

I scoffed and got off him.

"Nothing? Nothing? Okay. Just know that you'll never see or touch this boobs... ever." I deadpanned and the blood drained from his face as his eyes widened.

"You're joking right?"

I clasped my hands and began to laugh hysterically just like he did and he looked at me with a dead look on his face. Then I abruptly stopped laughed and said, "No!" In the most basic way possible.

He got up so fast and almost stumbled on the duvet that got tangled in his legs.

"What do you mean by no? That's not possible. You can't deprived me of that."

"Why?"

"Because...."

"Because?" I raised an eyebrow.

He went silent and gulped.

"Because you're mine and I'm yours. Every part of me and every part of you."

His words took me by surprise. My lips were slightly agape and I blinked constantly before speaking again.

"You're mine but you never actually asked me out. I mean I know after everything we're definitely official but still I'm a girl and I want the whole proposal thing and an anniversary and-"

His lips crashed on mine and cut me off. His hands gently grabbed my hair as he deepened the kiss and my hands warped around his torso. I felt him smile through the kiss and then broke the kiss leaving me breathless.

He stared into my eyes with his dimples on display due to the smile that was playing on his lips. He walked away to his closet leaving me stranded and confused. I heard a few tussles and boxes being moved until they stopped and the low sound of his footsteps filled the room until he got back to me.

He was holding some sort of box in his hands. He held my arm and brought me in for another kiss. Our lips lingered on each other until we finally broke apart.

"All I want is too show you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I'll try to regain your trust not matter how long it'll take I'll never give up. I love you so much Quinn Manchester would you take me as your boyfriend?" Then he got on one knee and opened the box to reveal the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen in my life.

Shocked, happy and euphoric a single tear escaped my eye at the beauty of the jewelry and the man before me on one knee asking me to take him as mine.

I slowly nodded and he grinned as he carried me in his arms and our laughs filled the room. He plastered kisses all over my face until I couldn't stop laughing.

"Can I?" He asked, referring to the necklace.

I giggled softly and nodded.

He took it from the box and made his way behind me. He gently moved my hair over my should and I helped him hold it. The excitement in me couldn't be suppressed in any way. I felt the cold gold on my neck as he placed it and his hands wrapped me from behind, placing a soft kiss on my collar bone.

I looked down at the pendant. It was so beautiful. It was a gold necklace. The pendant was a hollow circle filled with crystals, the number twelve, eleven, six and three written in Roman figure engraved in it like a clock, it also had an imprint of a single leave on it. It was prefect.

"It was for my mother," Ace said. "She always wore that everyday. It always looked so pretty on her just like her ring she always wore. I remember her telling me that she's been keeping a few things that are special to her for me.... To give whoever I fall in love with. She had this necklace made specially for her by Tiffany and co, it's the only one in the world. When she left, she left this in a box on her dresser opened and our nana gave it to me."

I was lost of words.

"It's really beautiful," I breathed while looking down at it.

"It's as beautiful as thou who wears it," He said and I chuckled. "The time on it stands for how I'll love you infinitely. Till the end of time."

I turned myself to him so I could see his face. His nose was turning to a light pink color and his eyes were holding in tears.

"My baby," I said as I cupped his face in my hands and the tears dropped from his eyes onto my hands. I pulled him in for a hug, I hugged him like my life depended on it.

He let out a low cry and I found myself crying too. He must really miss his mum, I can't blame him. I love that he was feeling safe enough to cry in my arms. His body vibrated against mine and I tried my best to calm him down.

After a while he stopped and released me. He sniffed and smiled, I mirrored his actions.

"August twenty fifth.... The day my Quinn took me as hers," He said and I fell deeper in love.

That's when we finally noticed the rain that was pouring outside. I was shocked because the sun was out just a while ago.

Ace grabbed my hands and pulled me out to the balcony.

"Ace!" I shrieked as we got outside and the cloud wind slapped us. He chuckled and locked the door. The rain was heavy and the sky was a deep blue color. Our apartment's balcony has a removable roof which we could removed anytime and Ace choose now to remove it, when it was raining heavily.

"Oh my God!" I laughed as the rain began to pour above us.

"Take my hand!" Ace yelled so I could hear him as he held out his hands. With a permanent grin on my face, I took his hands and he held onto mine, squeezing it gently, he pulled me close and began to slow dance.

Unable to stop my laughter I laughed, I was genuinely happy. My hair was stuck on my face now and so was his, but we laughed and danced with no care to the world. Our bare feet were on the wet ground and we didn't care. Because we were in love.

We were two people in-love dancing in the rain.

"The last song,"Ace told me over the rain and spin me for the last time. Our hands were stretched out as our fingers touched and he kissed my palm.

In the moment the words just came out of my mouths so naturally. It felt like I was made to do what the words said. Like I've been saving the words for this perfect person and moment.

"I'm so madly in love with you!"

I yelled so he could hear my voice over the rain. He paused and looked me with pure joy and surprise in his eyes. He blinked and shook his head. He pushed his hair back to look at me properly.

"I'm not dreaming am I? No don't tell me it's a dream again!" He groaned.

I shook my head and said, "I love you Ace Winston!"

He paused and chuckled unbelievably.

"Say it again,"He demanded and he slowly walked up to me never letting go of my hands.

"I love you Ace Winston!"

"Again!"

"I love you Ace Winston," I chuckled as he finally got to me and his eyes searched mine earnestly.

"Again, please." He breathed softly again my ears as he wrapped his hands around my waist which was now perfectly on display due to how the shirt stuck around my body.

"I'm so in love with you Ace Winston," I breathed softly and his body melted against mine in a hug.

He kissed me. He kissed me again... and again....and again until I couldn't keep count. It was perfect.

"I love you too my Quinn."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God!!!

I had so much fun writing this chapter, I love seeing my characters happy.

How did you all enjoy this chapter?

So back on team Ace and Quinn?

We really need a ship name. Any suggestion?😭

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share!

QOTD: What's your favorite pet?

Dogggssssssss. Any day, any time.