Ending

Lizzie got married 3 months after with her mates they had a small wedding, the kings and the elite guards, she also invited Isabella and Renesmee, Benjamin invited his covern from Egypt Jasper invited Peter and Charlotte while Garrett invited his friend from Canada that helped him.

The wedding was beautiful and easy it was out in the woods and there was a lake and lights. her mates all looked smoking good they looked the same but with different colour slips. Lizzie didn't want an elegant wedding dress she got a silver tight, easy dress. Her son wore black with a red shirt. The wedding was beautiful, and everyone had smiles on their faces. It wasn't big, but it was everything I wished for. Isabella and Renesmee were glad to come and spent time with his sis or aunty in Renesmee's favour.

Lizzie became a bright queen she had the last word on everything after the others gave their meaning, and her relationship only grew. Now she relaxed in the living room with her mates, son and kings.

'Lizzie?' Marcus tried getting my attention, so I turned to him. 'Your bonds have changed.' he said, and I was worried, thinking the worst, and Jasper felt my emotion and sent calm, trying to figure out what was going on. Marcus saw me thinking the worst. 'It's nothing wrong dear, your bonds with Jasper and Benjamin have changed.' he said, and I looked at them, both worried. before I looked back at Marcus, he now had everyone's attention. 'Jasper and Benjamin are now also your true mate.' Marcus smiled, and my eyes grew big before I was in a big hug with all my mates. 'So they are all my true mates? soul mates? have our relationship changed?' i question trying to figure it all out. 'Yes, when the bond grew it become more and more of a soul bond and when you all married and accepted each other the bond snapped in place and from the research I have gathered it will never change again unless one of you dies.'

I smiled the biggest smile. 'Good.' i said. 'Why?' Garrett questioned my behaviour. I just looked innocent when my son lit up, and he stared at his mom down. 'Is it true, am I?' i smiled brightly and nodded. Now everyone was confused except for her son. 'What is going on?'Caiouse was the one with the least patience, but Aro walked forward, and before I got to take my wall up, he saw what we were grinning about. Suddenly, there were three grinning people in the room. Aro started to jump for joy, and we were so going to be busy. we needed to make it ready. Let me get some calls.'

Jasper, Garrett, and Benjamin looked at each other, confused, and worried but also happy as the other radiated from them. 'Darling, please tell us you're killing us.' i smiled brightly. 'Well, you know how Peter and Charlotte visited last month?' Now they all nodded. 'Well, Charlotte turned out to be pregnant after I unfreeze her eggs.' i just smiled. 'So you three are jumping because Charlotte is pregnant?' Aro's eyes sparkled. 'Yes and no.' Danny now stood up. 'Turns out she wasn't the only one pregnant.' Danny gave a knowing smirk, and my mates were confused before their eyes turned to my stomach. They listened to find three hearts beats they needed to listen to Lizzie had a barrier around them.

Jasper jumped up. 'You're pregnant?' He looked overjoyed. 'Why didn't you tell us?' i still waited for them to relax. and when they did, the guilt came rushing out. Aro stepped forward to help her. 'She undressed Charlotte's eggs and somehow hers own she didn't know and found out the same day Charlotte came and they were both pregnant but she was worried because she didn't know how you all will react, she doesn't know who the biological father is.' My mates looked shocked now. 'We don't care which one it is. We all will be the father and protect him or her.' Garrett spoke up. he was always the one who spoke his mind.

'Garrett is right. We don't care as long as we are all together, and we all have you. You are our life yes we all want our biological child but we don't mind waiting or treating them all the same.' Jasper said, now trying to calm my feelings. Danny sat beside me, smiling. 'Good because you are all going to get one each that is your biological.' Now Lizzie was confused. 'how?' she looked at his son when Marcus used his power. 'He is correct you have three children and each of them has father bonds to all your mates but one is stronger meaning he is the biological parent and they all have their own but the father bond is also strong so they will all love each other.' i smiled at the venom tear falling. I have been so lucky lately, my son is with me I become queen I got my sister back and I have three wonderful husbands.

'Good, then I don't have to be pregnant again.' i joked, but my mates thought I was serious. 'Now now dear, let's not make a hasty decision. we might want some more in the future.' Benjamin spoke up. I just huffed trying to look irritated, and I felt the worry of my mates before Danny and I laughed out. 'I was kidding, I am happy with only Danny, but he also wanted siblings, and you want kids. I don't mind I love all the kids we will make or have.' i smiled brightly, making my mates melt. Danny now looked at Marcus. 'Your mate is closer than you think.' he said smiling, and Marcus tried to study his bond. 'she is still young and ignorant, but she will come in the future.' Danny smiled, and Marcus hugged Danny and me happy and grateful.

Three years later, we were outside the castle with three kids running around in the garden. There was 1 girl and two boys, all of them looking like their father but with my eyes. they were six years old, and we all had a great life in the castle. I ruled with aro, Marcus, and Caius. The vampire world became better, with less death, and more happiness behind the walls. I always had the backs of my mates and kings and kids and even the elite guard. we become one big family. My daughter was Alec's mate, my one son was Jane, and the other was Demetri and Felix, a bit shocked, but no wonder they all got along so well. Felix and Demetri turned out to be second mates but never knew before my son was born and that was when a beautiful time started my kids were happily with their family and mates Danny and I travelled around the world twice a year. Danny wasn't interested in a relationship he was too busy with his mommy.

We all got together when the kids looked like they were 10, only for Peter and Charlotte to come with their sweet angel daughter with red shiny hair. Danny fell in love and when their eyes met he couldn't deny the relationship anymore he fell hard for that girl Peter wanted to give Danny the talk but Jasper stopped him no one gives him any talk but his father. Danny got into a relationship with Petter's daughter when she was 16 they dated for two years before they got married and my other kids also got married the same day so I ended up having all my kids married the same day I married making it a big day for us all.

All my kids looked beautiful and are now happy with their mates, some lived in the palace Danny lived at the apartment and in texas they were moving back and forward I never stopped any of my kids to travel the world or find their place in the world as long as they visit and I could visit and also called often. My kids were all hybrid, making them all get a chance to get pregnant, but they all wanted to live first.

I gave birth two more times. I ended up with a son Jasper son, and a year later I ended up with twins girl on from Benjamin and one for Garrett so I have now given each of my mates two kids biological and each gender but that never stopped my mates from the other 5 kids they all were loved and happy.

So, Jasper, Garrett and Benjamin are now my Kings in the shadow they help me with big decisions and are more of a Queen guard and are my protector they didn't want thrones they were happy with the responsibility of keeping their soul mate safe. Benjamin and Jasper have been overjoyed learning that Lizzie wasn't just their partner and wife she was now their soulmate and wife and from there the relationship only grew bigger and brighter, Danny loved his father and all the kids did the same. They were all equally treated but the girls were a bit more than the boys. NO BOYS ALLOWED. as the father says.

My life started okay I had a sister I loved I took care of it and one day it all turned I was raped and got pregnant and ended with a son I left behind for safety I found love I found my family and I found my future, I might have given up at one point but I had my family around me keeping me alive more then ever and I have never once regretted my decisions if I did I wouldn't be here today. I slept in a big bed with all my three soulmates. We were all close. My life changed, but it changed for the better. My undead heart beat harder, making me feel more alive than before.

Lizzie lived happily as a queen with her soul mates and kings by her side and kids. she ruled for 5000 years before she wished to travel the world and take a break. The kings have often taken breaks like Marcus did finding his mate and starting alive together. They all still ruled and called if there was a problem, but they all had vacations and took time off either together or alone. The Volturien grew stronger and ruled the world into a new age.