Meet Isabella

Lizzie pov.

We are on our way to the Cullens was the only one with a cape on was me I didn't have any guards with me since no one knew of me being the Queen but also because I have my mates with me. 'Mom do we like the Cullens?' my son asked me and I needed to think. my mates wanted to give input but I stopped them.

I looked at him smiling. 'That is up to you to decide if you like them or not, do not let others influence you, but I only like two of them and have no problem with four of them and hate two.' Danny nodded. 'Im guessing Isabella and Renesme is the one you like.' I nodded and smiled. 'I agree with your Mom actually.' Jasper spoke up. Benjamin and Garrett nodded along.

'I used to be good friends with Carlisle but now I don't see it like that I just don't hate or like him.' Garrett said they used to be good friends. 'Danny it's important to not let others judge your choices you will do wrong and right in this world you will fall sometimes but you will not be alone I will be there for you no matter what and help you up and I'm sure my mates agree.' Danny smiled and nodded along. 'We will be there we might not have been there for you before but I believe we all think of you as our son.' Benjamin said and I couldn't stop smiling and my eyes sparkled.

Danny looked at them before he decided. 'pa, dad and Father.' then he looked at me like he needed conformation but I just smiled at him and kissed his forehead. 'Never grow up to fast little one.' I looked at them with a smile and mumbled. 'Im glad he didn't use Daddy.' when I learned I said it out loud I turned red I didn't know vampires could become red. Jasper smirked, but Garrett and benjamin were confused.

Now we stopped outside the Cullens and I took on the cape hiding so no one knew it was me we walked to the door knocking and Carlisle opened it. 'Garrett, Benjamin and Jasper good to see you again please come in.' He stepped to the side me and Danny followed and sat on a couch. 'You don't mind getting everyone here do you?' jasper asked Carlisle who smiled before calling for the others. Everyone sat on the other side or stood close by I saw Alice and her eyes held mischief for Jasper when she saw him and it made me sad but Jasper only took my hand and rub his finger over my hand.

Carlisle being the leader was going to speak when Edward spoke first. 'What is she doing here.?' he was a bit angry. Carlisle ignored him. 'Now what can I do for you?' I handed him an invitation to a ball for Volturien. Isabella study me trying to get a feel. Carlisle opened the letter. 'We are all going to a ball in Volturien in one week.' Edward and Alice wanted to disagree. 'It's demanded that every covern is there for a big announcement.' That made them all stop complaining.

Isabella ignored them. 'So you are the one saving me all those years back.' i nodded not wanting to speak. 'And you're the one helping with the Newborn. ' nodding again. 'And you're the one saving us from the Volturien?' nodding again. 'Why?' it wasn't a command it was only a question asked with curiosity.

I looked at her for maybe 5 minutes. 'Because I wanted my family safe.' my mates just sat close by not interrupting. 'Family?' Isabella questioned in a whisper. I lifted my hands to my cape and took it all off showing myself for the Cullens. some were shocked maybe because of my beauty or something since I always hide myself. 'Lizzie.' Isabella whispered with Vemon's tears. 'Who is she.' Alice asked hearing Isabella whisper. 'She's my sister she disappeared many years ago, she was like a mom since Renne wasnt capable but she disappeared and was announced dead after a year she is the reason I moved to Forks to start a new one.' I just smiled at her waiting for her to yell at me.

'How dare you leave me Lizzie I was so lonely and scared.' I sat there letting her rant my mates wanted to yell back but I held my arm high making them stop. I took her hand and showed her my memories until I went to Forks to look over her. I could see her reacting turning from angry to worry and sad. Before she flung at me and hugged me. 'im so sorry Lizzie, I'm so sorry.' Everyone was confused except my son and mates. Isabella sat back down. 'So who is that.?' 'Hes my son Danny.' Isabella smiled and nodded. 'This is Renesmee but you already knew that.' i nodded and smiled.