Meet the kings.

Jasper pov.

We travelled without breaks. I didn't mind. We stopped in town for Lizzie to get fed. It took a while since she looked for a criminal, but we were soon back on track. Arriving in Volturien Lizzie made us take on capes and took my hand and rushed into the throneroom, as always the guards tried to stop us until Lizzie was on Marcus' lap and I stood by the side everyone stopped.

It looked like Aro, Marcus even Caius understood right away who we were since they sent everyone out except the elite guard. 'Now, what can I do for you, dear?' Marcus' voice was low, but we heard it, and he played with Lizzie's hair. 'we just came to visit for some days, I got bored and wanted to travel is my room the same?' Lizzie have no problems with the kings and it was like they were equal only that Lizzie didn't have a royal title.

Caiuse stood up and hugged her. 'Don't forget about me.' Lizzie laughed and hugged him hard back. She took off her cape, so I took off mine. ' I brought a friend with me.' Aro smiled. 'Jasper, may I see your thoughts?' i was shocked. Aro asked if he didn't demand. I have nothing to hide, so I showed him everything. And Aro smiled. 'I see you love our Lizzie dearly, I'm glad. we have tried to find out about your bond but haven't gotten far yet. maybe you both would like to help us.' I smiled and nodded. Lizzie only shrugged.

'And here I thought I came to a party with my besties.' Lizzie rushed over and gave Jane and Alex a bone-crushing hug. 'We can go shopping.' Jane answered so happily I have never seen that lady smile. I could see Demetri and Felix sulk in the corner that Lizzie didn't give them attention, making me hold in a laugh.

Lizzie walked back to Aro, and they talked for a while. Felix and Demetri tried to sneak up on her, only to rush into an invisible wall and fall. 'It's not fair.' Demetri sulked. ' I also want a welcome hug.' Felix finished. Lizzie had a gib impact on these people. Marcus hadn't smiled for 1000 years, and here he sat. Caius didn't look angry, and Aro asked for permission since I was her friend.

Lizzie froze for a minute. 'Aro, how much did you see of Jasper's memories?' i asked innocently, but Aro knew better he took a few steps behind. ' Ehm, everything.' His hand was on his neck. I laughed at the king, scared of a woman. 'I want to delete those memories. You don't have to see me naked or have sex.' Lizzie rushed forward, and Aro hid behind Marcus. 'Marcus move.' he stepped to the side only to hide behind me, making me laugh more, and the Elite guard snicked.

'Are you finally starting to sleep around Lizzie? I have someone interested.' It shocked me Lizzie is popular and people are interested in her. 'No, I don't I just never mind. I don't sleep around Aro stand still.' Seeing Lizzie run for the king and the king only to run away was funny. 'Dear, you know Aro doesn't decide what to see. like you can show what you want but he didn't have that gift.' Marcus tried being the grown-up. 'I don't care. I want to delete the scene he doesn't need it.' Caius went forward and held Aro, and you could see the defeated look and puppy eyes.

Lizzie was about to take her hand on his head when there were venom tears in his eyes. 'Fine, keep the memories, but if I hear you tell others, I will delete everything important for you.' she was funny, witty, and smart. I like that about her. Lizzie walked over to the Elite guards Demetri, and Felix still tried to hug her. 'Jane Alec, let's go clubbing. I know the perfect club, good blood and sexy men.' Jane laughed. ' I prefer Woman.' Alec commented but was ignored. 'Jasper wanna come?' i nodded, and we all walked out of the room. 'See you tomorrow, kings.' and off we went.

Club.

Reader pov.

Lizzie drank some blood, asking Jasper if he was interested he was unsure in the beginning before he took a glass, he didn't kill anyone, so he was happy, and he hated to kill innocent Lizzie drags Jasper into the dancefloor when a cowboy song came on, and they both danced perfectly in tune to the song. It was like the song and dance were made for them Demetri and Felix were a bit jealous in the corner, so Lizzie and Jane went over and dragged them with us, so now all 6 of them were dancing to the Cowboy song and having a lot of fun.