Volturien Forest

Lizzie pov.

I am laying in bed with guilt and regret and it was so black around me. If only I didn't live nothing of these would have happened. Death cheater monster killer monster. Those words kept ringing in my head while I crawled into a ball I felt so weak I haven't eaten and I didn't want any blood.

Peter pov.

seeing the scene scared the crap out of me I didn't want to lose Lizzie and especially not Jasper, we all liked Lizzie. She was fun and a good person. She sacrificed herself for us. Rushing into the forest seeing the kings just as sad and worried made me look at them in another way Jasper was right. I took Charlotte's hand while running into the forest.

Benjamin pov.

I don't know why but for some reason made me want to keep her safe I have just seen her once she must be some kind of a special person to me I can't wait to see what but learning she was dying scared me I haven't gotten the chance to meet her and I really wanted to.

Garrett pov.

I felt this thing in my undead heart it pained me that learning about Lizzie almost made my undead heartbeat only to find out she might die I need to save her and help her no matter what she needs.

Jasper pov.

We saw the cottage Marcus was already rushing in we were right behind him and there she laid her eyes lost all colour and she looked dead curled together Marcus lifted her and sat her on his lap. She didn't say a word she didn't make a sound she laid there in Marcus' lap Aro took her hand and tryed to read her but was struggling since it was darkening.

Then Garrett went forward and touched her shoulder to try to get a reaction and some light came for aro to see. 'Stop, Benjamin Jasper and Garrett I want all of you and Caius to touch her one at a time.' 'Why?' 'Just do it hurry' Aro looked closely he saw it her light came a little then disappeared when they stopped. 'Now all of you hold her together.' They did as Aro said and I followed the comand. 'When you all touch her I see some light and can almost see something but when one of you it's like a little spark of light I need more. I'm struggling my power won't work.'

That made me think of the elite Guard. 'What about the Elite guard I know she's close to the twins.' Aro nodded and ordered Caius to get them 5 minutes later we were all touching her someplace. Aro closed her eyes held her hand with both hands and looked hard. 'I see something she has this threat to her.' 'Follow it before you lose it' Marcus told him. For some reason we all closed our eyes and we all saw.

We all followed the threat and we ran for some time until we came to a clearing where there was a young boy playing football he stopped for a second and looked at us. 'Danny' i and peter called out. 'Who are you what do you want' he looked ready to fight the others didn't see he just stared at the ground but in his mind he was meeting us. 'Your mom.' i tried but he started to be more possessive. ' Wait I have this.' I took off my necklace and gave it to him. 'Jasper withlock mom told me about you.' Now the kings understood some or at least Marcus. 'Your mom is dying.' Peter tried to say. 'mom is stronger than that.' he turned and was about to leave. 'She dying protecting you.' that made him stop. 'your 10 years old but you should be a grown-up by now, she uses her power to make sure you keep growing normally so you don't stand out. But after some situation, it becomes too much for her and also for her feelings she dying.' Marcus spoke up and we all looked scared.

'My mom Is dying keeping me young?' Danny asked. 'Yes, little one we are the vampire ruler and care much for you mom we know you're a hybrid you are not the first one either your mom stopped a war and helped us see and now shes dying in our hands I used all my power to go into her mind and followed a threat leading to you.' Caius walked forward and sat on one knee to go to his level. 'Do you know what we can do, we don't want to lose Lizzie.' Danny was thinking.