Living in Volturien castle?

Reader pov.

Lizzie and Garrett got close the same did Benjamin so the four was close to each other getting along. Danny liked them to even the kings. We all become a close family and Volturien was filled with happiness.

Danny became good friends with Jane, Alec, Demetri and Felix. Lizzie stayed with her mates and the kings.

Lately, the kings have been very secret about something and it annoyed Lizzie, she didn't care what they did but they didn't need to block her out of it.

Lizzie pov.

I have been very annoyed lately the Kings have something they are keeping from me it's easy to tell they are busier even when they do not have any meetings and they aren't so open about it with me. I don't really care and started to think to move out of the castle, it's not like this was my home.

I could move where ever I want, I think to a forest but also close to a city but at the same time there would be a big lake and a beautifull mountains. It keeps us out of humans but also close to interacting with them.

I have discussed it with Danny and he has no problem with that he only wishes that he can visit Volturien and that is fine I will come and visit too. I have been looking online for houses in different places in the world since Garrett came in. He stopped and saw me searching for houses. I  don't care if the house looks ugly I can fix it up or build a new house I just look at the stuff around.

'So are you moving?' Garret asked me apprehensive. 'Yeah, I talked with Danny and he's okay with it. I  don't know what all of us are yet but you are all welcome to join me and Danny or visit whenever you want.' Garrett was a bit shocked and I could guess why we have gotten along great now I was thinking of moving and didn't mention it to them. ' You know I will follow you anywhere woman.' I turned and looked at him and he was so cute.

He was sitting on the couch trying to relax, so I went over and sat on him on his lap my hands falling behind his head. 'You sure you want to follow me anywhere, I do get in trouble a lot.' He grinned at me and that was so hot. 'Then we can get in trouble together.' okay im sure he can smell my arousal.

I went forward and kissed him we have kissed many times but that is all we have done. His hands travelled on my back while the kiss deepened. I could feel he was hard so I started to move my body and rub him and I moan out. 'Aaah.'  that did something because he became wild after that.

He started to undress me and I let him while I started to slowly undress his shirt. I was suddenly in my underwear while he still had pants on. He kissed me down my neck to my shoulder while he's hands snuck behind and took off my bra and as fast as that went I had hands on my boobs.

I was dripping it was incredible Garrett knew what he did to my body and I loved it. I closed my eyes to enjoy what he did and suddenly I was laying down on my bed with him over me. he was now only in his boxer. He started to kiss down on me until he reached my pussy he slowly went down and licked my moulds breathing cold air and licked again.

I was moaning I tried to keep them in but then he only tried harder I knew he wanted to hear me. He's toungh reached inside me making me go crazy if it wasn't for him holding me down I wouldn't be able to lay still. He licked and sucked and even bit until I came hard and he sucked all up.

He started to kiss my body again and looked into my eyes scanning me for any regret. 'Are you sure if we do this we are mated?' I nodded I really wanted him. 'That means you include me in this im now just as much your family as Danny.' That made me stop and scanned him. 'Are you sure you want this Garrett, you were a Normad you sure you wanna be stuck with me for eternity?' He didn't even answer he gave me the same smirk and pushed inside me making my head fall back over.