Queen

Aro pov. 

Hearing that they were moving shocked me and my brothers that wasn't in the plan.

Lizzie pov.

'Why can't we it's not like this is my home, and all three of you have been so distant lately it hurt me.' i looked at them all and they looked defeated. 'We made a surprise for you and I'm sorry we hurt you.' Marcus spoke up. 'That's okay but that doesn't change that I want my place.' 'You cant your suppose to stay here with us.' Caius screamed back.

'What has gotten into you three, Danny and my mates are okay with moving.' The kings looked at them and they all nodded. They haven't told anyone about their surprise. 'Please just follow me.' Aro spoke up

we followed the kings to the west wing and looked at the living room and bedrooms there were big bathrooms and a kitchen. 'It's beautiful so light and modern but still classy.' I spoke up and the kings smiled.

' We have been busy fixing this up the West wing is for you Lizzie.' i stood there shocked. 'But isn't wings only for the Royal, you all have each wing that represents you? while you also have this library and living room that is most used you all also have a wing.' i was confused and let my head fall to the side.

The kings laughed a little at me, my mates were also curious.

There was a lot of rooms for clothes and a bed chamber and all kind of places to live in a dream.

Looking at the Kitchen and Library made me fall in love it was beautiful and there was a gaming room tv room and even a pool we got to the side where we saw the ocean it was secluded from humans and it was a nice place to live.

it was a lot of rooms for more to come and Danny would love his room and the gaming room even my mates had rooms. There was even an Office room with a Fireplace it all was so cosy.

'Do you like it?' Marcus asked he had already seen my eyes shine. 'I love it is so beautiful whos it for?' I turned to them and waited for only a royal to get a wing. all of us was in the library and turned to the kings when they all went down on their knees with their head down. 'It's your Lizzie we wish for you to be a Queen ruler with us, so we made this place for you, your mates, and your son. We never want you to leave us for long period and you are wise and smart your power excide us and you even sacrifice yourself for the one you love.' Caius spoke so much I had venom tears falling and a hand over my mouth.

My mates were shocked by the king kneeling and now promoting their mate to Queen. 'Ruling together with you will brighten our life and we need someone to give us an earful when needed.' Now Marcus spoke up they still had their heads down. 'Lizzie we all think of you like a mom we can come to if needed we all wish for you to stay with us, we need you.' Now Aro lifted his Head. 'We all love you and there wouldn't be a better ruler than you with us, your mates can help or get into a queen guard we can figure it out.'  Now all three kings lifted their heads and looked at me.

'Lizzie Swan do you accept?' they all hoped she said yes they hadn't planned to tell her yet but it didn't matter. I looked over at my mates all of them were shocked but smiled. They wanted me to decide but I didn't want to decide alone. 'I need to talk to my mates and son before I decide this doesn't only concern me.' The kings stood up and smiled. 'And that is exactly why we need you with us.' Aro said before I sat down. 'Jasper, can you get my son?' Jasper was gone we all sat down not saying a word to digest everything the kings were also there.

My son came in running and hugged me and I hugged back before he sat down beside me. 'So what's going on?' i gave a little smile. 'You know how we talked about moving?' He nodded. 'Well, the Kings have fixed up the west wing for me and my family and wish for me to be a Queen to rule with them.' Danny was quiet quiet. 'Can I still go to school and hang out with humans and stuff like that?' i thought. 'Well, I will be queen so my word will be law.' I winked at him making him smile. 'You will be going to school and I want you to get some degree in stuff you like it can be useful for you in the future I hope you will get three degrees but I will be happy with one. that means your going to college and will be getting friends. you only need to keep the vampire life a secret.' Aro told him. I actually agree.

Danny looked at my mates. 'What do they say?' i looked at them too. ' I don't know haven't asked yet.' 'Does that also make them kings?' Danny had good questions. 'When and if they marry then yes they will also be Kings and treated like that but for the time they will not rule like us but can give input and help.' Marcus answered. 'Does that make me a prince?' he was into this getting all the information. 'Yes, Danny you will be the Prince of Volturien.' Caius answered it was like the kings have everything planned out.

I looked at my mates. 'I still wish for us to get that house so we have a get away house to go to.' I nodded agreeing. 'So you all okay with this it will be a big responsibility going to balls and conference and wearing smoking and a lot of paperwork or at least for me.' 'I have told you before ill follow you anywhere woman.' I smiled and got a bit embarrassed at his comment.

jasper walked forward and sat down before me. 'I'll also follow you as long as your work doesn't affect us and we still get our time and can travel I have no problem. ill also help you as much as I can.' i hugged Jasper he was so nice. I looked at Benjamin. 'It will be good for the world to have a new face and maybe we can change how everyone looks at the Volturien.' Benjamin said. 'So you'll help me change the world to a better place? Like vampire is not allowed to rape humans that is punishable by death and Exposing humans get maybe 3 years to turn them or it will be punishable by death and there is a lot we can do.' i finished deep in thought before Benjamin came over and kissed me.

'So you all want this becoming royal?' they all nodded to me. 'I have some commands.' i looked to the kings with a seriouse face on. ' I want a nice apartment like a to get away apartment in the city or an apartment that Danny can use to have friends over it wouldn't be smart to take human friends to the castle. I want more control over the Guards I have seen some disrespect and that they bullied the humans, Humans are not to bullie they have feelings and I wish to open a clinic where humans can donate blood so we don't have to kill so many humans I have no problem with killing criminals but the innocent is to be alone. I also want mates human or vampire to be more sacred Victoria lost hers and went crazy there has to be a way to fix that.'

The kings looked at each other. 'We agree on all terms there is already an Apartment ready where we also have ours its modern.' Smiling I then stood up with grace. My mates of mine followed and my son stood beside me. 'Then I accept.' the kings rushed forward and hugged me hard.

'There will be a big ball to where everyone is invited and we will present you as our new queen.' Marcus finished. 'That is fine but before the ball, I need to go to Forks and tell Isabelle im alive. so she doesn't get to shocked at the ball.' After all this, we planned it all. The ball will be in two weeks and one week before the ball I will travel with my son and mates to Forks to meet Isbaella and Renesmee and give them the invitation.