Forest

Lizzie pov.

I knew it would happen I knew they would leave I just didn't know how much it would hurt for me to lose my friend. I am not in love with him, but I still love him. I looked after Isabella she have been left in the forest trying to find her way home but failing when she passed out I went forward and rushed to her house and when I heard people close I left her on the ground so the people would find her.

I watched Isabella suffer her emotions for 3 whole months before she tried getting better. She started to hang out with Jacob. that didn't work for long as Jacob turned into a wolf and tried to hide it from Isabella. While he did that, she started to do dangerous stuff since she thought she saw and heard Edward. It was difficult to watch and not stop, but I would jump in if she ever was in real danger.

Isabella soon had enough of Jacob's excuses and went to his house demanding to see him, with a lot of fighting. Jacob came forward and shifted to protect Isabella from Paul since his temper came when she slapped him. That was the day Isabella learned that Wolves existed. Then everything started to get well again.

I have taken her protection extra far as I knew Victoria was making a plan to kill her off. I saw her cliff diving, so I jumped in further down the trail and swam over to her and dragged her closer to chore where Jacob came and carried her out from the sea. I was happy no one saw me and I was extremely happy that vampires don't need to breathe so I swam back and run fast to dry my clothes before I went back to the house just in time to hear Jacob trying to stop Isabella from following Alice to Italy to the Volturien to stop Edward from killing himself.

I hated that I needed to use my favour so soon I have earned favour from all of the kings since I helped them all, and Marcus think of me as a daughter. They know I have three power. Once blocked, I can block my scent and presence and mind. second shadow I can easily blend in so much that it's difficult to find me and third shower I can show what I want when I want with our without touch.

Isabella and Alice went onto the plane, and I bought a ticket and sat far away from them. When we appeared in Voturien, Alice stole a sports car and drove off. I didn't want to steal, so I decided to walk to the nearest forest and run.

Isabella pov.

After saving Edward we were taken to the kings and it is scary they read Edward's mind and tried to read mine but something blocked me and they think I was a shield so when Aro told Jane to use her power on me Edward jumped in to save me but as he did I tried to save him when Aro was about to say Jane name again the doors were kicked open and there stood a person in a cloak with the hood so I  couldn't see who it was. Caius went mad for the interruption, and the guard tried to get to her, but she disappeared and went over to Aro and held her hand out.

Lizzie pov.

I knew the guards would try to get to me, so I used my shadow to appear in front of Aro, holding up an arm still with the hood on hiding myself. Aro held his hand up, stopping the guards from trying to interfere and taking mine, we started a conversation.

Aro/Lizzie's mind

Aro let Isabella leave.

Who are you

You don't remember me, Aro.      I lifted my head so he saw my eyes.

Lizzie. what are you doing here?

That woman you tried to execute is my sister that I have protected. Let her go. She will turn, I promise, but let her live as a human, for now, I will use my favour if needed.

Oh, dear Lizzie, we wish you would stay here, you know, we will let her go but can't promise the same for the Cullen.

I don't care for the Cullen only Jasper, I also need some help to figure some bond out, but I will ask Marcus that. I will show my memories of Isabella if you wish from after she moved to Forks.